Chapter 15

Your P.O.V.
I was tackled to the ground by Vivi when I got home.
"Vivi what the hell!?!?" I yelled at her, she grinned at me evilly. Soon she grabbed my hand and blind folded me. "VIVI WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?!" I yelled at her, I think.
"You'll see!" Vivi said and pulled me to where ever she's going, when she look the blindfold off I was standing in the middle of a whole bunch of dresses. "Nooo! Not dresses!" Said trying to get out of the store. Vivi grabbed my wrist and pulled me along. After soooo many wrong dresses I was about to give up. But.. of course Vivi was not. I sighed and put on a dress she wanted me to try. It was my favorite color, F/C. ( mk it has everything your bringing and your hair style so I'll show da picture before your going to prom)
I picked that dress so did Vivi. Apparently she had a big raise so she was able to take me dress shopping, Vivi's like the mom I've never had. When I got home I plopped on my bed... prom tomorrow.. no school just prom.. I sighed and fell asleep.
Zanes P.O.V.
I went to prom and wore a formal tux, but of course a piece covering my mouth.
I leaned on the wall while the music boomed in my ears. Soon I saw.. the most beautiful person there. y/n she came with Asher, which I'm still unsure of him. She looked unhappy locking arms with him. I saw her talking to him then she started walking towards me. She smiled, "Surprisingly he's being so nice!" Y/n said and smiled. I smiled at her, "You look amazing!" I complemented her. She blushed, "You too Zuzu!" She hummed. We laughed, ,Well we better get on stage!" She said pulling me up the stairs onto the stage. We started setting up our mics and the band behind us got ready. "CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!?!?" Yelled the music teacher, everyone stopped at turned toward her. "These two will begin to sing two duets then a special song from the girl!" The music teacher said walking off the stage. They all cheered at we started singing. (Crap before you do I forgot to show da picture of da dress sry! Keep the colors or change da colors!)

 (Crap before you do I forgot to show da picture of da dress sry! Keep the colors or change da colors!)

People cheered while dancing to the music. I smiled at Y/n and she smiled back. Soon we set up our mic again, and began to sing our song demons.

Everyone danced and kept dancing, I soon got off the stage.. she's going to sing beautifully. I know it.
Your P.O.V.
I position myself and the band behind me gave a 'we're ready when you are' face. I grinned and sang the song Zane and I finally decided on.

EVERYONE cheered pumping their fists in the air after it some people bagan to kiss one by one in a row.. I blushed. I was alone on the stage. "ASHER!!" I heard a girl yell. She ran and hit his face with a baseball bat. Everyone gasped and looked their way. "Cassidy?" I mumbled under my breath. "YOU LISTEN HERE BUDDY BOY!!! IF I EVER SEE YOU AND AMANDA PICK ON SOMEONE AGAIN YOU BETTER HOPE IREAN WILL SAVE YOU WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!" Cassidy shrieked at him, grabbing Asher by the collar of his tux. She let go, letting him drop to the ground. And walked out like it was nothing. Everyone paused for a second before changing, 'SINGER GIRL!' Over and over. I smiled and walked off the stage. "You missy has some talent, please take my card and give it a call if you want to make business with me." Said a man, who I'm assuming in the music producer, I nodded stuffing the piece of paper in my bag.
"You were awesome!!" Zane said hugging me. "Thanks Zuzu!" I said hugging him back. "Get off my girl!" Asher said pulling Zane away. Oh.. right I came here with Asher, dang it. A slow song started and I was about to walk off when Asher grabbed my wrist and made me face him. He did a dancing position. I didn't know how so I just put my hands on his waist. It felt weird. We danced, me making every step wrong! I soon stepped on Asher's feet then tripped THEN landed on a table causing the punch that was on it to splash in my head. Asher grinned evilly. I got up and left with out glancing at anyone. I was mad, he did that on purpose!!! That bastard!
I cried just a bit and I saw Cassidy kicking a log. "Wow Cassidy your brother is such a bastard." I said to her. She stopped kicking the log and turned to me. "I know! What happened to you Y/n?" She asked. "Your brother." I grumbled. "... LET ME AT HIM!!" She yelled as she walked toward the party. I pinned her to the ground and soon it was the other way around, I was pinned to the ground! "Cassidy!" I yelled at her. "Quiet." She said looking up. Her blue like white hair shimmered. "Someone's here." She said reaching for her baseball bat. She quietly got off of me and got in a battle position. "HYA!" A heard someone screamed, Cassidy and the person clashed swords together. "DANG IT!" The person whined, "Heh sorry Ralphy, didn't get me!" Cassidy said to the person. The person sighed and walked off. Cassidy turned to me, "So you going back in there?" She asked. "Yea.. I gatta, Zanes probably looking for me." I said. "Well at least help we get the punch off of you!" Cassidy said grabbing my wrist. We went into the bathroom and i cleaned up. Soon I walked back into the prom room and people were swaying side to side ( :> XD) except Zane. He stood there not moving. "What happened?"'I whispered to him. "Some idiot snuck beer in the drinks." Zane whispered back to me. I looked to my right to see Asher making out with some girl. Blech, poor girl.
"Dance with me?" Zane asked putting out his hand. "Heh.. I guess..." I said. We positioned ourselves... this felt right?
I don't know, the sway we had was just nice..
I blushed and he smiled at me.
"I have something for you." Zane said. He let go of me and jumped on stage.

I started to tear up as he spoke afterwards. "Y/n... I, sorry but I'm going away the whole summer, and I won't be able to see you." Zane said staring into my eyes, he soon ran away out the school, I chased after him. I..love him.
Wow.... hope ya enjoyed if you did please leave a comment, read my other books. Go check out not in the mmmmhmmm gurl you looking fine~ way but go check out KikichanArtist she's my unicorn DJ #swagger!! AND remember STAY KAWAII- Pet~senpai is out