Chapter 11

Zane's P.O.V.
I cried beside her saying my last words... she was gone, forever all my stupid brothers fault. I have never cried this much in my life, I soon felt a hand play with my hair. I looked up my eyes puffy and red from crying, Y/n smiled at me and played with my hair. I wiped my eyes, "Y-your n-not d-dead?" I sniffled hugging her. She nodded and was about to speak but nothing came out. I raised my eye brow, "Why can't you talk?" I asked still wiping tears from my face. I was the last person to say my words to her so it was only us in the room. Nothing came out again, "Y/n, let me get a pen and paper." I said digging through my bag. I grabbed a pen and paper and gave it to her, her hands were shaky and she passed the paper back to me it said, Garroth must have hurt my throat.. I can't speak and I've seen you cry please don't cry over me, I'm nothing to cry about.. but I had a choice up there.... either I could die or go back to life, after seeing you like that I missed you. In a friend way of course, I couldn't stand seeing you like that.
I looked up at her , "Y-your r-right your not worth crying over.." I said shakily. "Your w-worth dying o-over." I said still shakily. Her eyes widened, and she hugged me while crying into my sweater. Of course it was silent but I could feel her emotion. She took the paper and pen again and wrote. She handed it to me and I read it,

Your someone I can call a best friend, if I did choose die would you really die?
I nodded my head "Of course your m-my best friend and you mean so m-much." I said tearing up. I soon walked out and told everyone she's alive. They came rushing in asking her questions, "G-Guys thanks to Garroth she can't even talk." I said glaring at Garroth. He guiltily stared at the ground. Y/n surprisingly got up over to him and slapped him, but then hugged him. She grabbed the paper and pen and wrote again.
She handed it to me to read aloud,
"Garroth, you should have let go of me yes, and not killed me your a jerk yes. But I believe you deserve a second chance, just when I say it's none of your business it's NONE of your business!! Seriously I want to keep to myself. It's mostly been that way.... but I'm still unsure of you... and.... your Neva gunna know meh name!! MWAHAHAHA So... if someone calls you 'Killer' or somethin call me up I'll teach em a lesson or two! But I will give you a second chance :3."
I read Garroth smiled and hugged Y/n back. "Thank you, Mysterious girl." He chuckled. Y/n smiled and walked
over to Aaron and cried. Vivi, Cyrus and Aaron hugged her. Later Max and I joined in, she snatched the paper and pen then wrote something passing it to Aaron. Aaron read aloud,
"P-Pets d-dead, I miss her and I really need Faith right now... I really want Pet for sure she's, special I miss her brown and red hair, her eyes.. I need to have a funeral for her.." Aaron cried to that Vivi seemed shocked and burst into tears. "PET IS DEAD AND NO ONE TOLD ME!?!" She yelled crying HARD. Her eyes were already puffed and red. Vivi's silver hair was all messy and she had her cat ears and tail out. "S-she was t-the o-only one t-to escape!!" Said Vivi shakily through crying. We all soon joined the hug. She grabbed the paper and pen again, then let Max read it out loud, "Maybe we should ell Garroth what is going on.... I mean he's here now. But Garroth you can't tell anyone!!! I'm serious it will make things worse, so.. guys explain." We all sighed except for Garroth. "Your name too?" I asked Y/n, she nodded her head yes. I took a deep breath in and out. "Ok... we will tell you what's going on. But please promise Garroth you won't tell." I said shakily. "O-ok come on it can't be THAT bad right?" Garroth questioned. "...Well... this is Y/n," I pointe dark her, she lifted up her hand in a peace sign. "Y/n g-gets abused... by her parents.." I said in a kinda whisper. Garroth gasped. "J-just her!??!?!!" Garroth asked scared. "N-no, I'm Vivi by the way and that's my little brother Cyrus.. Y/n is my sister. We all get abused." Vivi said still sobbing if the loss of her sister. Garroths expression was so terrified. "She has been abused for a while.." Max spoke up. "Oh.." Garroth replied. "She has been chained up the past week.. and got abused badly." I said staring at Y/n, from being in heaven I guess some of her cuts were gone. She still had 'kill me' on her head though. "I-I'm so sorry Y/n.." Garroth said tearing up then hugging her squeezing tightly. I could see Y/n open her mouth probably to scream, but nothing came out. She winced and pushed Garroth off. I passed her another piece of paper and the pen. She then passed something to Garroth and lifted the back of her shirt up showing it still said 'DIE'. "O-oh S-sorry Y/n.." Garroth said.
~~TIME SKIP TO NEW WEEK~~
Garroths P.O.V.
I walked to the cafeteria with Aphmau and Laurence beside me. We sat at our usual table, Dante, Katelyn and Travis soon sat down next. We were talking until Laurence brought up Y/n... "Hey have you seen that weirdo she doesn't even tell her name." Laurence said rolling his eyes. I stared at the table no longer laughing. "Yeah I've seen her she's hilarious!" Dante said, "How so?" Asked Laurence, "Oh she can't even talk so when the teacher called on her today she kept trying to say that she couldn't speak by actions!" Dante laughed. Everyone else laughed with him, I didn't. "How did she even get like that?" Asked Laurence. "I don't know but it's funny how she struggles, does that sound mean?" Dante said laughing. "Yes." I replied staring into his eyes. "Pffft lighten up Garroth what's gotten into you lately?" Aphmau said. I gritted my teeth, "Heh I saw her crying like her family died HA!" Laurence said, "I know right I saw that too!" Travis and Dante said. They both laughed even Aphmau and Katelyn. "Guys you wanna go see if we can catch her crying or something?" Travis asked. At that I stood up pounding my fists into the table. They all stared at me, "Garroth what has gotten into you seriously!" Katelyn asked. I glared at all of them what jerks. I left the table going to where Zane explained they usually ate lunch at school. I walked up to them, y/n waved to me. "Hi?" Zane said confused. "Hi.. can I sit with you guys?" I asked them. Y/n nodded her head yes and patted a place beside her. She reached into her school bag pulling out a little fox baby, "aww." I said petting it. She smiled and carefully placed the fox baby in her bag. She then covered her mouth Zane quickly grabbed a paper towel. She spit blood out into it... the worse sound I could hear at the moment was a snap of a camera. I looked up see Laurence, Dante, Travis, Katelyn and Aphmau. They all laugh and Y/n blushed out of embarrassment. I angrily got up chasing after Laurence before he sent that to the whole school. I grabbed him by the collar and snatched his phone. I threw it on the ground smashing it with my foot. "GARROTH!" Laurence yelled. "WHAT THE HECK!?!?" He yelled at me. "You jerk." I said glaring at him. I soon felt a hand pull me back it was Y/n I faced her and she flipped me on my back, she went over to Laurence punched him in the stomach until he fell down. She flipped Katelyn and Aphmau then Kicked Dante and Travis where the sun don't shine. They fell to the ground. She grinned and walked back toward Zane dragging me behind, we sat down again and she had an innocent look in when the teacher came out. I saw her push her lips together and I heard a gulp. She had a disgusted face on. I carefully rubbed her back and she leaned on Zane. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?!?" A teacher yelled while asking. We all shrugged and she closed her eyes laying back on the grass. Zane and I laid down with her. She smiled and played with Zane and I's hair.
Wow.... this was emotional XD so hope you enjoyed please leave a comment, read meh other books, you now what way but check out KikichanArtist and remember STAY KAWAII -Pet~Senpai is out