Chapter 14

Your P.O.V.
I yawned and rubbed my eyes. My parents are back sadly but I slept over at Zane's house. Urgh proms in 2 dayzzz, I'm not going! I got up and got in my uniform, then ate some bagels Zianna made. I took Faith here with me, she's gunna stay in Zane's room for the day. Soon a tired looking Garroth walked down stairs. He already had his uniform on, "Hi!" I greeted him with a warm smile... it feels weird to smile.. haven't done it in a long time... he smiled back and grabbed some bagels. Soon Zane came down falling down the stairs. "Zane!!! Are you ok!?!?" I asked him. "Y-yeah fine.. these stupid shoes don't fit anymore!!" He said frustrated. "Zane... those are mine.." I said. He looked at my shoes he was trying to put on  and blushed out of embarrassment. He handed them to me, "Heh sorry." Zane said scratching the back of his neck. "No problem!" I said. I took my shoes and slipped them on my feet. Zane quickly stuffed his face with a bagel and grabbed his school bag, I grabbed mine and we waited for Garroth. He finally finished and we all headed for school, "Ao proms coming up who are you gunna ask Garroth?" I ask him, "Well.. to be honest I don't know.." Garroth replied, "Zane?" I asked him, "No one what about you Y/n?" Zane asked, "Not going." I grinned. "What no! You HAVE to go!! Or else I'm just gunna be THAT guy in the corner by himself!" Zane whined, I giggled, "Well, sorry the main reason I don't want to go is because I can't dance and no one to go with!" I replied. He sighed, "Really you can't dance?" He asked me, I nodded, "A-As my sister would've s-said, I look like a goat mutated with a squirrel, and doesn't know how to use its legs!" I said, I held back a tears and they stayed put in the back of meh eyeballs. At least I think it's where I store tears.. right? Or is it brain juice coming out of my eyes? I thought. "HEADS UP!" Some yelled dragging me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I said confused, when I saw a football headed straight for my head I screamed. I soon got pulled by the wrist... not to the ground but into the woods. They were cold hard hands.. it was Asher..
I looked up at him and he had a devilish smile. "Come to prom with me." He said and grinned. "N-no thanks..." I said. He pulled out a knife and held it to my neck, "I am not afraid to kill you, your stupid friends and your even stupider siblings, I will kill you last but make you watch me kill everyone else do I make my self clear?" He scoffed. My eyes widened and I nodded, "Now I will ask you again, Come to prom with me." Asher said coldly, "O-Ok..." I stuttered. He smiled devilish to me and kissed me, he had the knife still to my neck so I couldn't push him off.. he got off and shoved the knife back in his pocket. He took my wrist and whispered in my ear, "You don't tell the reason to anyone or I will kill your friends and siblings, and you have to go tell your friends your going to prom with me while holding my hand and smiling! Got it!" He whispered demandingly. I nodded frightened, I walked toward Zane who was looking around for me, "Hi!" I said and put on a fake smile, Zane jumped and turned around. "Hey aren't you Asher what did he do to you!?!" Zane asked, "He did nothing, we are going to prom together don't worry Zane he's changed." I lied still putting on my fake smile. Zane eyes me suspiciously, "uh huh.. WAIT PROM!!!???!?" He screamed in shock. I nodded. Asher gripped my hand tighter, "Well better get t-to class!" I said stuttering a bit, (Did I mention you still have the cuts on your forehead and back? Well ya do so you have a hoodie on!) I hid my face in the shadow of my hood and ran into the school building. I ran into the music room sense I have that first with Zane. I opened the door with Zane and we took our seat, "Really he's changed!?" He whispered to me, I nodded.. I feel so guilty I hate lying!!!
He sighed, "Ok class I'm going to assign you to get with a partner and make a song!! Whoever has the best song will get to sing it at prom!!" The music teacher said, of course me and Zane were doing a song together. I smiled at him and we went into a separate room to write things down. "Hmm.." I mumbled. "What?" Zane asked me, "Oh nothing just thinking what we should do.." I said tapping my pencil. Finally I had an idea!!!
I finished writing it down and got the perfect background music for it. We played the background music and began singing.

We finished singing, I looked at him and he looked at me. We both blushed, we leaned in then someone opened the door, "I was listening at the door and it sounded great!" The teacher said happily, we quickly pulled away and looked at the teacher, "Really!" I asked excitedly, "Yes really! Now you guys remember the song you did at the talent show? Well your gunna preform that AND a special music producer is coming down at prom, I want you Y/n to sing a song by yourself and he might get you a record deal!" The teacher squealed. My eyes widened, I've never sang in front of people without Zane beside me, "That's awesome!" I said and put on a a fake smile. The teacher jumped up and down then took us back to the music room. Everyone was there and now gunna sing their songs.
After about 10 duets the winners were gunna be announced.
"Ok the winners are..... Zane and Y/n AND Katelyn and Travis!!" The music teacher announced. Everyone clapped their hands and I hugged Zane. He hugged back. "So I want the girls to wear a nice dress, and the boys to wear a tux, formal wear basically!! You can talk for the rest of the class.
I groaned, "Zane how am I even gunna wear a dress if I can't even show my face?" I asked him, "Well we. Oils buy a healing potion." He said, I nodded. I'm not gunna get a healing potion but I have a brother who usually has one on hand. Or from his Demond power, I'm not really sure how it works. "I'll get one after school." I replied. He nodded.
~~TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY~~
Finally I don't have to wear a hoodie! I can just wear the uniform without being over heated from the warmth of the hoodie!! I walked to school writing song ideas down, hmm... I made two songs. I'm gunna get Zane to decide what song I should do. (By Zane I mean you XD)
~~TIME SKIP TO FREE PERIOD~~
I had the background music set, Zane was sitting watching me, and I began to sing my first song.

He clapped, and I got the piano ready for this, I was going to be playing the piano and singing. I then began to sing.

"Hmmm..they are both good that's hard.. I think...
You decide BY putting it in the comments it's soooo hard I KNOW!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed, go check out my other books that would be greatly appreciated, if you can please go read my unicorn DJ KikichanArtist 's books they are awesome, she's a bit busy with a play at the moment so she said she might go on hold? I think so she might be late but it's cool man 🤙🤘🏻👍
Remember STAY KAWII -Pet~Senpai is out peace