Chapter 13

Cyrus's P.O.V.
I tossed and turned, trying to sleep. I sighed, I decided I'd just stay awake..
"Can't sleep?" I heard Y/n asked. "Yeah.." I whispered. "Sing me a song?" I asked her. She smiled and sat at the edge of my blow up bed, she stroked my hair and started singing.

I smiled and fell asleep. She has such a beautiful voice..
Your P.O.V.
I finished singing and smiled at the sleeping Cyrus, I felt arms wrap me into a hug, I jumped to just find it was Zane. "Hi Zuzu." I said hugging him back. "Hi N/n." Zane said. I melted into our hug and soon we let go. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked, I nodded and we watched one in his room, we curled up on his bed watching a horror movie, I accidentally screamed at one part which woke up Garroth. He came storming into the room with a katana!?! "G-Garroth.. we're fine.." I said awkwardly.Garroth  stared at me and Zane, Zane and I blushed realizing I was hugging his chest. "Good.. night.." Garroth said walking out. I cuddled Zane and watched the rest of the movie. I soon remembered Aaron was taking care of Faith, probably should get her back... my eyes felt heavy so I let them fall, I had a dreamless sleep...
~~TIME SKIP TO DA MORNING CUZ IM LAZZZZZY ._.~~
Your P.O.V.
I woke up in Zane's arms, I blushed and quietly got off of him, I brought a bag over with clothes so I went to the bathroom, locked the door and got dressed, I brushed my hair then unlocked it seeing a boy with brown hair in his underwear. "Jeez put a shirt on at least man!" I said to him covering my eyes. "Huh, oh sorry but this is my house.. I thought you said you have brothers. Aren't you used to this by now?" He asked me, "Well.. not exactly.." I said shuffling towards Zane's room, "I wouldn't go in there, he's probably getting dressed." The boy said, I nodded and walked down stairs into the kitchen. "Oh good morning sweet heart!" Zianna said kissing my forehead.. it was weird for her to do that, no one has done that but my siblings. "Morning." I said and put on a smile. She smiled back and handed me a plate with pancakes on it, "Thank you!" I said happily and sat at the kitchen table and ate some pancakes, it was sooo good, it had chocolate, strawberries and syrup!! Garroth soon came down the stairs, at least he was dressed right? "Y/n.. you do realize we have school right?" Garroth asked me. I looked down to see I was in short shorts and a sweater, "Oh heh, forgot.. I'll go change.." I said and left to Zane's room, I knocked and heard a mumble of come in. I walked in and he was in his uniform reading a book upside down. "Haha, Zane where's my bag?" I asked him. He pointed to my bag and I quickly grabbed it, i ran to the bathroom and put my uniform on. There perfect. I walked back into the kitchen to see Cyrus wrestling with the brown haired boy. "Well.." I said laughing a bit. I smiled at Cyrus winning wrestling against the brown haired boy. "Well we should be going! ZANE COME ON!!!" Garroth yelled. I heard footsteps then Zane appeared with his school bag and mine, he handed mine to me and I waved bye to Cyrus.
I walked to school with Garroth and Zane, "Garroth.. aren't thoughts your friends?" I asked him, "Y/n, put your hood up the cut is viable." Zane whispered to me, "Oh right!" I said and pulled my hood up, "Yeah thoughts are my friends." Garroth said, as they walked over here, "your hanging out with her?" The boy with light brown hair asked raising an eyebrow, "Y-Yeah." Garroth replied. "She's weird I bet she cuts!" Snapped the blue haired boy, "Even if I did, what's it to you." I said bluntly, "Well you shouldn't and Travis told us what he saw on your forehead!" The blue haired boy said pointing to the white haired one, "Yeah did you do that!?!?" He asked. I stayed silent. "I got in a fight." I said, "Yeah must have been pretty big one!" Snapped the light brown haired boy, "You know what.. I don't need this right now, good day." I said running off. I ran into the school those stupid boys on my tail,literally they stepped on my tail. I ran and ran one grabbed my wrist, I screamed not just because I was frightened because I still had cuts there, they listed up my sweater sleeve revealing the cuts and bruises. They gasped, "I knew it!" Said the blue haired one, "H-Hey!" I snapped at them. I pushed him off of my arm and ran more, until I ran into Aaron, "AARON!" I cried.he hugged me I winced a bit, but his hug was warm, I heard him growl and I looked to see the boys. Garroth and Zane behind them panting like crazy. I looked up at Aaron he had his death glare on and pulled me closer to his chest. "Aaron what are you doing?" Asked the white haired boy, Aaron glared at him then the bell rang, "You see me after school." Aaron said looking at me thoughtfully. I smiled and walked off to class with a tired Zane and Garroth. I heard stomps then screaming then crying, I turned my head around to see him attacking the boys. I giggled and went to class.
~~time skip after school~~
Aaron's P.O.V.
I met Y/n after school and gave her Faith, she smiled widely and hugged Faith, then hugged me, "Thank you Aaron!" She cried into my chest. "I-its fine." I said patting her back. "I-I have to get going but see you tomorrow!" Y/n said while waving. She skipped toward Zane and Garroth then walked to their house. I smiled and walked back to mine, as usual my parents weren't there, I decided to test Shu, I was bored.
~TEXT~
Me:Hey Shu
Shu: oh hi FC!
Me: how was your day?
Shu: eh, it was fine.. yours?
Me: it was ok..
Shu: oh gtg suppers ready!
Me: ok 8D
Shu: URGH I HATE THAT FACE!!!
Me: I know 8D
~~END OF TEXTS~~
Well guys hope ya enjoyed, I kinda have writers block so.... imma make it so prom is in 2 days next chapter XD well if you liked this please leave a comment, Go read KikichanArtist books because she is an amazing writer like amazing I'm in love with all her books and go check out my books, there good right? Right? No.. ok XD! Remember STAY KAWAII-Pet~Senpai is out