Chapter 5

~FEW WEEKS LATER AFTER PRACTICE FOR THE TALENT SHOW AND ABUSE~~
Your P.O.V.
"GET UP!!" My dad yelled at me, I groaned... that was a mistake. He grabbed a knife and stabbed my back. I shot up out of bed blood everywhere and he walked away. I sighed and put on the school uniform. It soaked in blood. So I wore a jacket, I had Faith stay home in a big place I made for her secretly in my room. I then ran out the door and I heard Zane's voice. I turned around to see him, so I waited for him to catch up. "Ummm.. y/n are you going to take the coat off its sooo hot today!" Zane said while panting. "Nope." I said, my back hurt so much just hurt. I felt tears ready to fall from my face. Zane looked and me then got me to spill what was going on today. I let out some cries and I showed him the stab. He stared at me with sad eyes. Soon we kept walking toward school. "You know teachers will take that off of you." Zane says. "Perverts. Don't be taken off me clothes." I smiled a bit. Zane laughed then I started laughing, we looked so crazy walking to school just laughing the whole way we got stares but we didn't care. Soon I got into class as usual Aaron would check to see if I was hurt in the boys locker room and try his best to bandage me up. We walked back to class then the bell rang we shot up from our desks and I met Zane in the music room so we could practice before the talent show.

We sang. Then the bell rang. "Well, see you in a bit!" I smile and walk to the auditorium. We get our stuff set up in the back and I was ready to sing with Zane. First some people went up there names were I think Sasha and Zenix I wondered what they were singing.
They sang our song. Perfectly.

Me and Zane stood there in shock. I ran to my bag and pulled out a notebook that I wrote songs down on randomly. I looked for the page that said demons a song I made up. I handed him a part of the song. "Read this over and over try to memorize it!" I said and I read mine. He nodded and started reading. "Ok thank you Aphmau and Katelyn, now we have next a duet by Zane and y/n!" A man yelled, everyone just sat there blankly while we walked on stage. We set up our mic's and began to sing.

Everyone was cheering! We bowed and walked back stage. "That. Was. Scary." Zane said. I shook my head in agreement. "Pfft I told you Zenix they would have another song!" I heard someone yell. "WELL THEY HAD A REALLY GOOD SONG SO MEH!" A heard a boys voice. Zane ran over to them, "guys I'm sooo sorry you can take our sings whenever!" Zane said nervously. I stared at him then ran away to our tree. I climbed up the tree and started singing, I mean I could school was over finally.

I sang and I closed my eyes and let tears fall down. I then saw Tom again? "Hey sissy." He smirked at me. I smiled still crying. "Did the young man break your heart, if you want I'll rip his heart out!" Tom said. I laughed a bit, "No Tom don't rip his heart out I'm just... annoyed." I said punching the tree. I sighed and I felt arms wrap around me in a hug, it was Tom. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "GAH someone's coming hide Tom!" I said and pushed him off the tree into some bushes. "Hey.. my brother give you a hard time." It was Garroth smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the tree. "I just wanna die." I mumbled. I could see Garroth trying to climb the tree to get to me. So I pushed on his face with my foot and he fell. "Ouch! I was just trying to help!" He said a bit angry. I climbed higher until I was in the leaves. "Go. Away." I said looking down at Garroth trying to climb again.  I groaned and jumped off the tree waiting for pain, but all I felt was wind. I looked to see me flying!?! "AHHH!" I screamed. "Y/n come back down I need to kiss you ummm I mean help you feel better!!" Garroth yelled. I rolled my eyes and flew to my brothers house I knew I was safe, except I wasn't. Before I even knocked on the door my dad grabbed my arm. I struggled but no use he pulled me into his house. "Stop it!" I yelled. But like usual he didn't care. "Stop you whining!!" He shouted. I looked to see Cyrus getting hurt by my mom. And now all eyes were on me. "Now. Let's have a little chat." My dad said smirking. My mom came over with a beer bottle and smashed it over my head I felt it bleeding. I was crying now. Then my dad had his special knife and stabbed my stomach. I screamed in horror. "THIS OS FOR HAVING A FRIEND OVER!!" My dad and mom screamed. Soon... darkness took over my vision. "Throw her in the trash where she belongs!" I heard my dad yell. Then hard hands, I felt wind then a crash and then silence. "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!!" I heard Zane yell. Nooo not him I need to get up, but. Too. Much. PAIN! Urgh no use. I then felt soft warm hands lift me up, a door open then close then I was on a couch or a bed. I woke up to see  Zane's face looking at me, I was on the couch. "Your alive!" He said and hugged me. I winced, I was still bleeding YOUCH! After a bit there was a knock at the door and who stood in front of the door way was...
DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Hope you enjoyed! Ooo who could it be there?? Find out next chapter but! Make sure to check out KikichanArtist she's awesome and my Kawaii ppls so remember and STAY KAWAII -pet~Senpai is out