Chapter 16

Your P.O.V.
I ran after him, we ran and ran until I finally managed to grab his wrist.
"It's ok, Zuzu. At least we can text and call each other. Right?" I asked him. He nodded,
"Yeah.. I guess but.. I'll miss you Y/n.." Zane said forming us into a hug. It was nighttime by now.
We gazed at the stars, then our gaze landed into each others eyes. I smiled at him. We then went to our tree, the place we first met. We stood beneath the stars. I stared into his eyes. His beautiful icy blue eyes, they shimmered. He pulled down his mask. And put out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He asked smiling. I nodded and took his hand. I don't really like dancing but.. for his sake.
And we sang as we slow danced beneath the stars.. that's normal, right?

after we were done singing, we looked into each others eyes again. To be honest I never moved my eyes from his face.
Our face got closer, and closer, and closer.
Until our lips touched. We kissed for about 5 seconds. We both were blushing like crazy.
Our eyes widened. That wasn't my first kiss. But the best one I had.
I gave him a warm smile. It feels so nice to smile, especially not a fake one.
I started to tear up, I don't even know why.
I hugged him tightly letting my tears drop down my face on to his back. He rocked me back and forth warming me with his body heat.
I closed my eyes, this feels right. At last...
"Shh.. I'm here.." he whispered softly.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." Zane whispered back.
That made my heart flutter, I smiled and relaxed.
~~TIME SKIP SUMMER~~
I felt so lonesome!! Zane wasn't here, he said he'd be at a water park so he wasn't bringing his phone.
Even though he told me he hates the sun!
I layed in bed staring at the ceiling. I.. can't forget about that kiss we had.
So. Lovely?
I shrugged and walked out of the house, wearing short shorts and a sweater. I soon bumped into a someone. I fell down, "Oh.. sorry.." he huffed. I looked up to see a ware wolf boy, he had a strip on blue in his hair and he wore a sweater and jeans. The dye reminded me of Pet.. dang it. I looked down so he didn't see my tears. I got up and dusted off my legs.
"Aren't you gunna say something back?" He huffed.
I shook my head and walked away, hiding my face in the shadow of my hoodie. Why is he so angry?
"I'm sorry." He said. I turned around he hung his head.
"I just moved here, I'm Ein. I am a bit angry sorry if I was rude. I was forced to leave my best friend. She was beautiful you know." Ein said with an apologetic smile. "I-its fine, and I'm sorry to hear about you and your best friend." I said.
"What's your name?" Ein asked. He seemed nice, and I am lonesome... mise well make a friend..
"Y/n." I said.
".....ok" he said unsure, why though? I was telling the truth!
"What school do you go to, not in a creepy way!" He quickly added at the end.
"Heh, its fine. I go to Phoenix drop high!" I said.
"Nice! I'm going there too!!" Ein said happily.
"Well, hopefully I'll see you around, cya!" I said rushing towards the park.
He seems nice. Maybe we could be friends.
But who's the person he's talking about, his best friend?
Hmm..
Yeah who IS he talking about!?!? Totally not me.. ._. XD
Hope you enjoyed, if you did please leave a comment, go check out the girl that has read this book sense the first chapter was out KikichanArtist
And you can if you want check out my other books! I know this chapter was kinda short, and this is the end of book one.. BUT BOOK TWO IS COMING
OUT SOON! XD look out for the second book, and remember
STAY KAWAII- Pet~Senpai is out peace homies!!~