Chapter 6

Your P.OV.
And who stood in front of the door way was... Max. I didn't care about pain now but I got up pushed Zane out of the way and toppled Max to the ground with a hug and cries. "MAX!!" I cried. "Y/N AND THIS GUY I DONT KNOW!" Max yelled. I smiled at him still crying. Zane just stood shocked in the door way. I laughed and continued hugging Max getting blood on his shirt. We finally got up and he tried to get the blood off. "Sooo... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?!" I ask still crying. He chuckles and wiped my tears away. "Came to see you!" Max said with a warm smile, "Erm.. who is this Y/n?" Zane asked. I then realized I was still mad at him. I glared at him and hugged Max, "What!?! Did I do something wrong?!" Zane asked. I nodded my head and glared at him. "What he do?" Max asked. "Said it was ok for someone to steal our songs." I quietly mumbled. Max heard me and patted my back. "No worries Max n cheese is here for you!" Max says in a warm way. I smile and Zane stares at me. I really couldn't stay mad for long at him.. not until he says sorry! "What did I do? Please the only way I can make it better between us if you tell me." Zane said pleadingly. I sighed. "You said it was ok for someone to steal our song we've been working on forever!!" I said angrily. "Oh." Zane said. "Well.. there my buddies!" Zane said. I stared at him. "Zane... I'm leaving... thank you for helping me but I'm going. Thanks." I said and walked out with Max. We walked into the woods with out my dad seeing us. "Max some times.. I just wanna kill myself to get it over with." I said staring at the ground. He took my chin in his hand and made me face him. He lightly slapped my face. "Y/n... never say that.. you have something worth living for!" Max said. He always makes me feel better... just like Zane. I gave him a half smile and nodded. "I just can't stand my parents some times." I said, he sighed and looked at me. "I know I can't do this cause it's basically kidnapping so sorry but I wanted you to go home with me." Max said. I sighed and shook my head no. "I-I need to be friends with Zane again... I know he's sorry." I said right as I said that Zane popped out of the bush. "Y-y/n I-I'm sorry I'm so dumb! I will make them pay for what they done!" Zane said getting angry I put a hand on his shoulder but he wouldn't calm down, I patted his back nothing, ruffled his hair nothing. I kissed his lips something. His face went red like a tomato. Max did to, "well I had to get you to stop being angry some how.." I said staring at my feet. I saw some ginger hair at the first corner of my left eye and black hair and my right. They both kissed my cheek. I blushed. So did they. "I love you guys!" I said and put my arm around their neck. We smiled and then I had to go home... sadly Max and Zane said bye and I jumped into my room through the open window. I closed it quickly got my pjs on and divide into bed, I heard the door open to my room and a growl. "Hope you don't die tonight.." my moms voice said in a creepy way and she closed the door. I fell asleep and felt Faith cuddle me.
~~TIME SKIP TO MORNING~~
Cyrus's P.O.V. WASN'T EXPECTING THAT HUH!?! XD
I git up out of bed and snuck into my sisters room. I poked her, she didn't wake up." Y/n~" I whispered in her ear. "Wake up~" I whispered again. She mumbled something and opened her eyes. "Urgh. Cyrus what is it?" She moaned. "School!" I said cheerfully. "What about school?" She mumbled. "I wanna go with you!" I said. "Nope! They won't allow it!" Y/n moaned. "Awww please!" I said giving her puppy dog eyes. "No!" She said. "Pleasssssseee!" I said. She sighed, "Urgh fine!" She mumbled and git out of bed. "You better hurry up and get dressed then!" She said and pushed me towards my room and shut her bedroom door. I went into my room and put on some clothes when I walked out I saw y/n in her school uniform. She grabbed two apples and one bag. We ran out the door towards the school. She put me on her shoulders and we sat on a bench to wait for the doors to open. "Y/N!! OVER HERE!" I heard someone yell. Y/n turned around so did I, I saw the boy from yesterday! I waved so did y/n. The boy ran up to us and smiled. "So y/n you never introduced me to your brother!" The boy said happily. "Oh this is Cyrus, Cyrus this is Zane." Y/n said. I got off her shoulders and sat on her lap. "What is he doing here not to be rude." Zane said. "He begged me to take him here for the day." She sighed. Zane laughed and ruffled my hair. I smiled and started to skip around the bench while Zane and y/n talked. "So y/n you all packed?" Zane asked. "For what?" Y/n says. "For the finals of course!" Zane said. Y/n's face went pale. I kissed her cheek but she was still pale. "Erm... I didn't get the slip signed... heh I can't you know my parents kinda." She sighed and looked at me and smiled. "Maybe I could bribe them.." she said and stared at the clouds. Soon we heard footsteps behind us I looked to see a girl with black hair and a girl with blue. I walked up to them y/n tried to grab my wrist but missed. "Hey there! I'm Cyrus!" I said to the girls. " awww soo cute! Katelyn he's just like a little baby!" The girl with black hair said. "Awww your right Aphmau!" The girl with blue hair said. She pinched my cheeks and I slapped her hand she stared at me. "I.AM.NOT.CUTE." I said in a demonic voice. They turned pale and ran off. I walked back towards y/n and Zane with a smiled. Y/n face palmed herself. "Urgh Zane can you watch Cyrus I need to go apologize." She grumbled and walked off. I sat with Zane and soon more footsteps. "Cyrus say your sorry!" I heard y/n's voice. "Sorry.' I said with a cute face on. They awed. " oh could you tell us your name?" The girl with black hair said. "Nope... maybe someday you'll know." My sister grinned and finally school started.
Your P.O.V.
The bells rang so I picked Cyrus up and gave him a piggy back ride. I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff. I then walked to home room. I set Cyrus on my lap and started drawing. I drew zane.

Once I finished someone snatched it and ripped my drawing to show a girl with dark pink hair

Once I finished someone snatched it and ripped my drawing to show a girl with dark pink hair. I glared at her and she laughed. "Well hello there shrimp!" She said evilly. "Well that drawing was bad anyway." I lied. "HAH! Now I'm just saying stay away from my GARRATH!"'she screamed. "Well... one his name is Gar-roth. Two you can have him all you want and three stop being such a snob and maybe he will like you!" I snapped. She looked at me appalled. "Gurl you do NOT want to mess with me!" I screamed my little brother watching all of this, she noticed and grabbed him. "Let go you creep!" Cyrus yelled. I pushed her to the ground and grabbed Cyrus. "HEY! I'M TELLING GARRATH!" She screeched and ran out the door. Cyrus stared at me I sighed and sat back down.
Hey guys hope you enjoyed if you did please leave a comment go check out KikichanArtist shes awesome and your awesome to if ya leave a comment!! Luv ya and remember STAY KAWAII- pet~Senpai is out