Chapter 3:

Your P.O.V.
I sang deeply cause I knew no one was around. I sighed and drank some water that was by my hospital bed. After that I fell asleep, but I felt hard familiar hands lift me up and drag me. I opened my eyes to see my dad, angry as always. I got up and began walking myself to our car. My back still hurt... A LOT! But I knew if I showed pain around him he would make me feel more. I got in our car with, Cyrus in the back seat, Vivi in the front with my dad, Aaron in the back and I was in the back. He hugged me but my dad snapped at him, then just silence. We got out of the car to see Aaron's mom waiting for him there. When Aaron came out of the car she hugged him tight... how I wanted that feeling. "Just remember.... if you tell.... you die.." my dad threatened Aaron's mom. She nodded her head and ran off with him leaving the divorce papers on the lawn. I stared into my dads dead eyes for a second then ran upstairs into my room. I wrote into my diary about my day..
~~~ da diary~~
Dear diary, today has been crazy, my dad stabbed me in the back with a knife MULTIPLE times, my step mom is getting divorced with my dad, Vivi almost died, my back hurts A LOT! And I think my dad is calling my real mom... oh I hate them, I know everyone says OH y/n your parents are trying there best BLAH BLAH BLAH! Well it's not true... there hurting me and my family... badly! School is the only place without them.. but yet I have Asher there GOD DANGIT! I hate my life. No one wants my life. No one wants to be my friend but my siblings... or maybe there is someone? I don't know but there's a boy... I'm not sure what his name is... I'll find out. But I think he wants to be my friend! Which would be exciting if I didn't have this life... urgh bye diary. I have to go to bed now, yay... more pain in the morning. :( bye.
~~END OF DA DIARY~~
I pulled the covers over me and fell asleep with Faith right beside me. In the morning I got up and snuck down stairs to get some ham, then I ran back to my room and fed it to Faith. She yipped happily. I calmed her down then let her drink some water. After that I got dressed and put her in my bag. I ran down stairs my bag in one hand and an apple in my mouth. I shuffled my shoes on and ran out before school even started, I'm pretty sure the teachers will be questioning why I ran away yesterday. I sighed and waited outside of school biting into my apple. I could hear Faith rustling in my bag so I peaked in and saw her trying to sleep, I smiled and leaned against the school. I soon saw the principal walking toward the school she looked at me shocked and I just continued eating my apple. She walked up to me. "What are you doing here?!" She asked. I shrugged and bit into my apple again. She sighed and opened the doors, she let me inside and I walked to my locker. I opened it up and grabbed some books I needed soon, I had math second period. I shut my locker and walked to the bathroom with my bag. I checked on Faith to see her sleeping. I walked to my class and sat at my desk singing to myself.

I finished singing and looked to see that boys face in front if the class. I blushed and looked down at my feet. He walked over to me, "you're a great singer! I'm Zane by the way your name?" He asked me. I looked at him for a second and said my name. "Y/n,y/n l/n." I said gazing into his eyes well eye. He looked at me then sat in a seat. "So... you thinkin about entering the talent show?" Zane asked me. "Nope." I said bluntly. He blinked at me a couple times. "Why not?" Zane asked. "Why should I?" I asked. "I don't know.. your a really good singer that's all." Zane said. I sighed and looked him straight in the eye.  "Do you, Zane want to enter the talent show it's me." I sighed. He laughed and nodded. "Ok... BUT I PICK WHAT WERE DOING!" I told him. He shrugged and I sighed. Finally the bell rang and people came flooding in of course.. talking about the talent show. I looked over to Aaron's seat and lucky for me he was there. I smiled at him and he grabbed my wrist. I struggled to get him off but I just couldn't. I quickly grabbed my bag while he pulled me out of the classroom. The teacher stopped us. "And where do you think you're going?!" He asked screeching in my ear. Aaron then showed two hall passes and walks out with me. He dragged me to the boys locker room. "Why the boys?" I said in a loud whisper. He didn't answer, finally we stopped at the sinks and he put me on the counter. "Now, did he hurt you today?" He asked concerned. I shook my head no. " really?!? Not one scratch?" He asked surprised. "No I snuck out early." I replied. He hugged me but I still felt pain on my back, I winced a bit but shook the feeling off. Aaron pulled out of the hug and opened my bag. He took Faith out and let her play. Soon we put her back in the bag for her rest, then a boy walks in. Aaron turns to him with a devilish creepy smile. The boy backed out of the boys locker room and Aaron looked back at me. I got off the sink counter and we both walked back into class and sat back down at our desks.
~~TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL~~
I was walking home when I heard someone scream my name, I looked to see Zane. I stopped and waited for him until he caught up. "So we go to your place?" Had asked me. I felt my face get pale. "W-what?" I asked. "To rehears!" Zane said. I looked at him and shook my head no. "Ok my place then." I hesitated for a moment, then grabbed my phone.
You- hey Vivi going to a persons house just doing the stupid talent show rehearsal :P
Vivi- .... erm ok I'll keep dad occupied he probably won't notice anyway... moms here :(
You- Urgh! A well be home later.
Vivi- k.. ew I think there doing something GROSS.
You- ew
I looked away from my phone and nodded my head. I went to Zane's house to see... that blond haired boy named Garroth. He looked at me for a second then walked up to me. "Hey baby brother who's your friend?" Garroth asked Zane . "GO AWAY GARROTH!" Zane yelled and stomped p stairs, I followed him but Garroth stopped me. He smirked at me. "What do you want." I said. "You." He said. " wow. Such a player great." I said and clapped my hands. He then pinned my against the wall his face getting closer to mine. His grip was not as strong as my dads, moms or Asher's do this was to easy. I then kneed him where the sun don't shine. He wailed in pain and I continued walking toward Zane. I got you his room and we began writing a song I had planned out.
~SONG LYRICS~

Yeah, you may think that I'm a zero
But, hey, everyone you wanna be
Probably started off like me
You may say that I'm a freak show (I don't care)
But, hey, give it just a little time
I bet you're gonna change your mind
All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way
It ain't so hard to take, that's right
'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name
And I'll just look away, that's right
Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the words you got and knock me down
Baby, I don't care
Keep it up, I'm tunin' up and figure out
You wanna be
You wanna be
A loser like me
A loser like me
Push me up against the locker
And hey, all I do is shake it off
I'll get you back when I'm your boss
I'm not thinkin' 'bout you haters
'Cause hey, I could be a superstar
I'll see you when you wash my car
All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way
It ain't so hard to take, that's right
'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name
And I'll just look away, that's right
Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the words you got and knock me down
Baby, I don't care
Keep it up, I'm tunin' up and figure out
You wanna be
You wanna be
A loser like me
A loser like me
A loser like me
Hey, you, over there
Keep the L up-up in the air
Hey, you, over there
Keep the L up, 'cause I don't care
You can throw your sticks, and you can throw your stones
Like a rocket, just watch me go
Yeah, l-o-s-e-r
I can only be who I are
Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the words you got and knock me down
Baby, I don't care
Keep it up, I'm tunin' up and figure out
You wanna be
You wanna be
A loser like me
A loser like me
Go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the words you got and knock me down
Baby, I don't care
Keep it up, I'm tunin' up to figure out
You wanna be
You wanna be
A loser like me (A loser like me)
A loser like me
~~END KF SONG LYRICS~~
I looked at it proud and we began singing.

We smiled and then I had to go, when I got home my mom and dad were getting busy.... so I ran to my room with Cyrus in it. "Get out of my room please." I said. "No." Cyrus said back. "I'm older!" I said. "I'm younger!" He said. "I'm taller!" I said. "I'm shorter!" He said. "Im smarter!" I smirked. "I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT!" Cyrus aid and stormed off to his room. I felt bad but I needed alone time. I then fell asleep with Faith she has been so good.