Chapter 4

Zane's P.O.V.
I woke up to water all over my floor. I sleepily trudged down stairs to see my mom, dad, Garroth and Vlayd flooding the kitchen. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I asked a bit irritated. "There.. was a flood." Vlayd said. I sighed and grabbed some clothes pillow a blanket and my phone. Thank Irene it was Saturday. My feet were soaked and I walked to y/n's house I looked at the mailbox just in case and this was it. I knocked on the door to see a little boy open it. "Erm.. is y/n home?" I asked. He opened the door a bit I saw her chasing a older girl around the house. I laughed and she stopped. "VIVI DONT GO ANYWHERE I WILL GET YOU!" She yelled and walked toward me, she patted the boys head and closed the door so we were outside. "What are you doing here?!" She asked in a loud whisper. "Well... My family flooded the kitchen and now our whole house, can I stay with you for now?" I asked. She looked at me. "Nope! My dad and mom will be home any minute you can't stay." She said. I groaned. "Your my only friend where else am I going to stay!?!" I asked her. She sighed and opened the door. We walked in her house was a mess, knives everywhere, spider webs, glass on the floor, and what I hoped was just ketchup. I followed her up stairs and she quickly put something in her bag. I looked at her curiously. "Well... let me call my dad." She looked nervous. She walked out of the room and I sat on the bed. "Hey.. dad..." I heard her. "I have a friend staying over for a few days ok." She said. "... please don't hurt him. He's not like my siblings, not like Aaron he means more." I heard her whisper. " if you hurt him I'll hurt you. Fair is fair." I heard her whisper. She then walked back in the room  and said I could stay. I set up my blanket and pillow on the floor next to her bed. ".......Zane why do you want to be my friend?" She asked me. "Because your cool, and I don't have any I thought maybe we could be friends!" I said. She looked at me and gave a half smile. Then I heard a boys voice. "Y/n!!! MOMMYS HOME! VIVI HELP!" The boys voice said. I then heard big loud foot steps and screaming, also crying. I was about to run down stairs when y/n pushed me back into her room. She then waited until two other people were in here and locked the door.  "What's going on!?" I asked concerned. She covered my mouth and shushed me. We were all quiet. "WHERE ARE YOU!?! VIVI, CYRUS, Y/N COME ON OUT... YOU NEED TO PAY!!" I heard a loud voice say. Y/n's hand left my mouth and grabbed my bag and a duffle bag. She then stuffed some stuff inside of it. Then she pointed to the window and threw her bag at an older girl who caught it. She ran out the window on to the roof and hopping into the trees. She then gave me my bag and grabbed the younger boy. She put him on her shoulders and ran out the window I followed. We escaped into the trees and I heard the older girl crying. "Hold Cyrus please." She whispered to me. I nodded and held the little boy.
Your P.O.V.
I turned to. Vivi with all the blood now come streaming down her face, arms, legs and back. She cried softly and I hugged her. She smiled at me a bit and continued to cry. A tear fell from my eye and all of her marks went away, all her blood, just gone!?! I looked at her surprised she starred at me. And we mouthed the words 'Tom'
( ok ok I know I said they just found out about Tom in my previous chapters of Zane x reader mystreet but to bad they knew of him but there mother didn't take custody of him.. yet.)
We then jumped down from the trees Zane still, up there. I gave him the signal to stay put. Vivi and I walked land the forest and there he was... Tom. I saw him and hugged him. "T-tom! Your back I missed you, oh mom and dad are aweful! Mom is drunk right now please help!" I said crying into his shirt. "There, there y/n I'm here for a few minutes." Tom said. I laughed and he wiped my tears away same with Vivi. "Tom... can you take me with you?" He shook his head sadly. I cried some more and he kissed my forehead then Vivi's. we smiled at him then a girl stopped out of his weird fire thing. "Hey there my name is Star!" Star said. I blinked at her for a moment then kept hugging my brother. I stopped and he had to go. Vivi and I wiped our tears away and headed back toward Zane.
"Hey let's go back inside." I said smiling cause I knew my mother was asleep from Toms magic. We walked back inside and ran upstairs to my room, Cyrus and Vivi went to Vivi's room and Zane and I went to my room. "What was that about?" Zane asked me. I looked at him with sad eyes. "I-I'll tell you at school." I said. He shrugged and laid down on the blanket and pillows he set up. I smiled at him and took out my phone to play a game, soon we played a game together then I got a text message from Asher.
~DA TEXTING~
Asher- hey babe 😘
You- WE.BROKE.UP. 😡😡😡
Asher- so I still love u ❤️
You- I don't.
Asher- look outside your window babe 😘
You- URGH FINE.
~~END OF TEXTS~~
I looked out the window to see Asher there smirking. I then slammed the window shut and stomped back on to my bed. "What's wrong?" Zane asked me. "MY STUPID EX!" I said angrily. Then I got a great idea. I pulled Zane toward the window and hugged him with the window opened. He looked at me for a second and hugged back. I quickly glanced at the window to see Asher super mad. I smirked and kept hugging Zane. I liked his hugs anyway. We soon let go both of us turned a dark shade of red.
~~TIME SKIP TO DA NIGHT~~
I slept in my bed with Zane on the ground sleeping peacefully. I then felt cold hard hands slip up my shirt and down my pants. I opened my eyes to see Asher. I tried to push him off but he was to strong. He started kissing my neck until he found my sweet spot I moaned I couldn't help it. He smirked and kept kinda biting it I moaned more until I woke up Zane. Asher's hand slid up my shirt slowly taking it off just showing my belly button when he just fell off. I saw Zane at the side of my bed, he turned on a light and I saw Asher on the ground. I pulled my shirt down and got out of bed. "How dare you Asher!" I said in a loud whisper. Zane looked mad also. Asher squinted his eyes and got up. He went over to me and started kissing me. I shoved him and realized he was drunk. "Urgh you jerk, your so drunk!" I said and pushed him he tumbled backward on his butt. I soon walked him out of this house and slammed the door behind him, then walked back upstairs to my bed. "What a jerk!" Zane said. I nodded in agreement. He smiled at me then hugged me. I loved his hugs so I hugged back. "Goodnight Zane." I said sleepily. "Call me Zuzu, and goodnight n/n (nick name)." Zane said. "Goodnight Zuzu." I said sleepily and dozed off to sleep.
Hey hope you enjoyed make sure to check out KikichanArtist shes awesome and remember to STAY KAWAII- Pet~Senpai is out