Imagine || Obi-Wan Kenobi

requested by Lucinda2015

//

Imagine growing up with Obi-Wan. He's your closest friend and most trusted ally. You helped him train Anakin, knowing of the stress it put on his young shoulders. You're always with him.

/

You roared in anger as you cut your blade through one of the traitors you once considered an ally. It had happened so suddenly, the fall of the galaxy. Everything was quickly dwindling out of control.

You could feel him through the Force. After growing up with Obi-Wan, it was easy to feel each other. In fact, it was simple enough to send worded thoughts to each other.

Uncertainty radiated off of him. You wanted to comfort him, to let him know what was happening, but you weren't so sure yourself.

Come home to me, you whispered through the Force.

Always, darling.

You smiled upon hearing his voice. It filled you with strength you hadn't been able to create yourself. You clutched the cool base of your lightsaber and stepped over the fallen body at your feet.

You gasped as you heard the hissing noise of a door opening. You whipped around, ready to attack, when you saw the familiar head of brown curls before you.

"Anakin," you breathed. You smiled and ran up to him, clutching his arm as you protectively looked him up and down. "Oh, Anakin, you look awful! What happened to you?"

He pushed you aside. You watched as he stood before the fallen body. He tightened his fists and bowed his head. You swallowed.

"Anakin?"

"What did you do?" he asked, his voice strained. He turned around. You jumped at the explosive anger in his eyes and voice. His lightsaber ignited, and you stumbled away. "What did you do?"

"Ani-" you yelled, and he swung at you. You dropped to the floor and crawled away. "Anakin, what are you doing?"

"You're a murderer," he snapped. "I trusted you!"

You felt his boot hit your back. You felt him kick you over and you found yourself completely at his mercy. You were staring into the cold, angry eyes of Anakin Skywalker.

"Anakin, he was attacking me! I never meant to-"

"Murderer!" he pointed his weapon at you. "Fight me like the scum you are!"

"I won't fight you, Ani," you spoke softly, feeling your tears getting caught in your eyelashes. "I won't. I raised you... don't you know who I am?"

"You're a murderer," he said. "It doesn't matter what you were then. All that matters is keeping Padme safe."

Your eyes widened. He lowered the weapon towards you, and you felt the hot, searing pain of the blade against your skin. You screamed.

From inside of his ship, Obi-Wan felt something. A disturbance in the Force that was so strong that it literally knocked the breath out of him. He lost focus of the direction his ship was heading.

He was reaching for you immediately. Darling! Darling!

There wasn't a reply. Deep inside of him, he knew you had fallen. The stars didn't seem to shine as bright. As he tried to focus on getting home, he felt hot tears in his eyes. You were gone, and there was less Light in the galaxy now.