What the- (prologue)

"Ah! Finally!" Ash said, stretching a little bit after getting out of the taxi. Clemont was very glad that he didn't have to run to the airport. Bonnie and Serena were staring the airport, mouths gaping. It was absolutely gigantic. 'Last call for Plane 151, Kanto.' "Ah!" They yelled in shock, rushing to the staircase and boarded the plane just on time. 'Phew...' Ash thought. And their flight to Kanto had just departed Kalos. "Ash, I just wanted to say.....Congratulations on your 6th consecutive win..." Serena said, blushing a little, but not enough for dense Ash to notice. "Thanks! I just can't wait to taste my mom's cooking! It's the best in the world!" Soon, the whole gang dozed off. The flight took 7 hours. "Ash~wake up. ASH!" "HUH?" Ash said, waking up with a start. "Come on, sleepyhead. Get up, we reached Kanto already." "OH!" Ash got up immediately and rushed towards the......door? Opening? (A/N Thingy. I don't know.)
Either way, Ash was moving too fast and fell down the stairs. Like he did when he first arrived in Kalos. "ASH!" His friends yelled in concern. Ash rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Hey! You're that kid who cheated in all of the leagues!!" A man said out of the blue, spitting at Ash. 'What...the.....' Ash thought to himself.

ȚÏMËŠĶĮP....
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Ah!! We reached Pallet Town! Come on, I race you all to my home!" Ash said, running off with a headstart. "W-wait.......I........ran......enough.........already............" Clemont panted, with Bonnie trying to push him. "COME ON BIG BROTHER! ASH IS WINNING!" Bonnie whined, still trying to push Clemont. "ASH! IT'S NOT FAIR! ONLY YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR HOME IS." Serena shouted out, as loudly as she could. Ash stopped in his tracks and ran back. "That's true." Ash rubbed the back of his head, sheepishly. Again. "Well, well.....he is the one. Malamar, make sure to......(A/N ANDDDDD CUTTTTT.)

Thanks for reading this first chapter of my story. Wasn't the best....but I think I deserve a pat on my back. Either way, I know this chapter or prologue was short but spare me. Please. Thanks again!
Oh yeah. The video at the top? It's for you to enjoy. ALSO! Subscribe to PokemonRangerBoy12! Best....editor EVER! Literally. This is only one of his amazing works! (Yes I am assuming his gender.) I loveeeee his videos. I absolutely love them but this is one of my favourites. It made me tear up and I will tell you right now, I don't tear up easily. So....RESPECT FOR DA MAN. Either way, PEACE OUT~~~☆