Chapter 2-Traitors

Ťīmēşķîp to 6 years later (lol)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ash sat on the cliff of Mt.Silver, staring down at the town just beneath it. (A/N Yes I am making a fake town coz wynaut?) The town noneother than Milliburth Town. It's something like Pallet Town except there were no traitors and everything was peaceful. Ash was refered to as the "Masked Hero" since he always jumps in to help the civilization in this town. In fact, Ash hated to see people being bullied. After having a similar but slightly better encounter, in his opinion anyways. His pokemon, Greninja and Lucario were standing beside him as he continued to stare downwards, with the cold air brushing his cheeks lightly. His messy raven-hair swayed gently in the wind. "Master....are you okay?" Lucario asked him, concerned for his master. "Yeah....I'm fine, don't worry." Ash replied, reassuring his pokemon as he recalled them. In his lap laid a small yellow rodent pokemon. Its tail was in the shape of a thunderbolt and its rosy cheeks started to spark a little, informing Ash that it was awake. Ash stroked the back of the rodent's ear, hearing a satisfied 'Cha.....' come out of its mouth. Suddenly, a Pidgeot flew in front of him out of the blue. This shocked Ash a little but the Pidgeot just dropped the piece of paper that was in its mouth into Ash's hand and flew off immediately. Ash untied the ribbon on the paper and started reading it.

Dear Satoshi,
It's great to write to you again! Anyway, this letter is to inform you that you have been invited to the Regional Conference that we are having this year. We hope that you will come and inspire all the trainers and performers there. We know that you can teach them good life lessons, since you have experienced so much.

-Scott
P.S WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! GEEZ, I ALMOST BROKE MY BACK LOOKING FOR YOU. Okay that's an exaggeration but still!? I heard about what happened to you Ash. I feel sorry for what happened. However....this is the time. The time to show the world that Ash Ketchum isn't weak! You HAVE to come. I am not taking no for an answer. Also, the traitors are going to be there. Along with your old friends. Don't worry, they are still on your side. They're just acting. Either way, since the traitors will be there, this just makes your revenge much easier to stage. Literally. EITHER WAY, YOU ARE COMING AND THAT'S FINAL. Done.

Ash chuckled in amusement. Scott was his only friend he kept in touch with. Scott would send him letters but never wrote them like this. He guessed that Scott might have been fed up with the whole disguise thingy. Welp, there was no choice. For Ash anyways. Ash was heading to his tent to pack his stuff when a red beam revealed itself and Greninja appeared. "Where are you...*ahem* we going?" Greninja asked Ash. (A/N Italic represents telepathy while Bold represents Aura.) "We're going to the Regional Conference. No, I am not joking. I can tell that you are thinking that I am. But I'm not. I'm dead serious." Ash replied. Just as he was about to tell Greninja something else, a huge explosion was formed and Ash was surprised by it. Ash rushed out only to see the traitors. "Hey! You must be Satoshi! I challenge you to a battle!" A young boy with black hair said. His name was Max. Of course Ash knew him. "Alright. I accept." Ash said emotionlessly. 'Dang this kid has a huge ego.' Ash thought as he sensed Max's aura. It was brimming with a lime green, meaning that Max was confident and had a huge pride. No idea why though. "I will be the referee for this battle. This will be a 1v1 battle and-" Brock said, looking at Ash, hoping he would cut him off. As if on cue, Ash did just that. "Yeah, yeah we know the rules." Ash said boredly as Brock shot him a thank-you look while Ash shot him a you're-welcome look. "Gallade, let's crush him!" "Greninja, let's go." "Gallade, use Close Combat!" "Greninja, use 5% power Water Shuriken. Also, take the attack." The attack from Gallade hit and while it was super effective, it did nothing. The Water Shuriken, however, knocked Gallade out cold the moment it got hit. Brock announced that Ash won and Ash, still having sportsmanship in him, went up to Max and shook his hand. Max, clearly surprised by this, took his handshake. Brock looked at Ash. Brock never doubted Ash's power. And he will never, ever doubt him. "I look forward to a good battle and this is what I get, Ash? Really?" Greninja whined. Well, sort of anyways. Serena and Bonnie exchanged mischievous looks while Brock, Clemont, Paul, Gary and Max looked on knowingly. Yes. Max knew. This was just another act. "By any chance, are you heading to the conference?" Brock asked when he already knew the answer since Scott was in cahoots with them. "Yes, I am actually." Ash replied. "I was wondering if you could send us there....please?" Brock asked Ash. Ash agreed. He sent out Noivern, Charizard and Talonflame and asked the traitors to get on. It disgusted Ash to do this but he had to if he wanted to sabotage the traitors....

BIG THANKS TO XxBraixenGirl20xX and Cool3speon for following me so early on! I thank you two with the bottom of my heart and I really appreciate your follow! Thanks so much! I didn't know what else to do. I decided that I would have you two as an OC character in my fanfic. Coz wynaut? So...if you guys agree to this, feel free to tell me how you want your OC to be like. :3 I look forward to it. (Also I'm writing this chapter at like 12:47 midnight so...I'm kinda tired but I'm staying up late anyways so....yeah. I look forward to your OC info. :P PEACE OUTTTTTT~~☆

Also, I just wanted to put the song "Painkiller" on top coz wynaut? Either way, Ima write another chapter after this. Glad I'm sleeping with my sis today if not, I will only get 2 chapters out. AND THEY ARE DANG SHORT. DANGGGGG. Either way, Ima take a short break before I collapse into the world of...Pokemon. In my dreams. I need to stay awake. Welp. Cya in the next chapter! :3