Chapter 3-Arrivals and Departures

Well, Ash arrived at the conference with the traitors. They don't know he is Ash yet. Good for him. Luckily, the conference allowed fake names. And if I had to admit, Ash did change. His brown eyes were now a light shade of red. Hey, at least he isn't that intimidating. As Ash went to register, his hoodie was blown down by the strong wind. He expected the traitors to notice it was him but they didn't. 'Huh....' Ash thought. He handed over his Pokédex to register. Why do they have to register anyways? It's just a conference. "Thank you! Satoshi, we have acknowledged you as a special guest. Please head into the room on your right once you are ready!" Nurse Joy told him. Ash took his Pokédex back and walked over to the traitors. Wow. He felt disgusted by his own actions but he was curious. About something. "So...Max. How did you know who and where I was?" Ash asked Max. "Hold up...how do you know my brother's name?" May asked Ash, eyeing him suspiciously. "Come on, you called out his name." Ash replied. Max nodded and so did everyone else. Except Misty, Iris and Cilan. "Oh." May said, chuckling a little in embarrassment. "Back to the actual question...I found out after asking some people in Milliburth Town. They are really nice, y'know. They said that they knew a kid called Satoshi who was training on Mt.Silver. So...I listened to them and headed there......" And as much as it disgusted Max to say this, he shot Ash a quick apolegetic look before continuing. "with my gang...." Ash didn't seem surprised. He knew what would happen if Max didn't say that. His sister and..."friends" will get suspicious so he pretty much forgave Max. 'Welp....' Ash thought. "So....you haven't told us about your Pikachu yet." Max said, hoping he could nudge him but he was sitting on the opposite side of Ash. "Oh, that's easy. I wa-" Ash was going to say when he got interrupted by an announcement. "Good day to everyone. Will Satoshi please head into your designated room? I repeat, will Satoshi please head into your designated room? Thank you!" The announcement ended, making everyone and even Ash groan. He thought of a great story to tell them but because of the announcement, he couldn't tell them about it anymore. "Well, I have to go." Ash said emotionlessly as he walked towards his room. Serena stared at him as he walked away with Pikachu. She longed to see the old Ash again...

AND FINISHED. SERIOUSLY. I'M REALLY TIRED. THIS IS LIKE....HMM....WHAT DO PEOPLE CALL IT AGAIN? RIGHT! A FILLER. YEAH. THAT'S IT. BY THE WAY, BIG THANKS TO captainstud11 for voting for meh. For little meh. Yes, I am staying up late like I said before. The life of a 10-year old.....welp, gonna take my....erm...break and gonna write another chapter. YEY! XD So....PEACE OUT AND CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! (my dad is gonna kill me for using so much mobile data lol.)