Chapter 7-Prepare for Triple!

May's POV
'Ash.....?!' I thought to myself. I was about to ask him how he got out without his friends noticing when I realized I could see through him. A ghost....? Does that mean....? 'NO WAY......' I thought, shivering at the thought. No way could Ash have died.

Iris's POV
What the-?! Ash?! I moved my hand around frantically, trying to get out of his grip but it didn't budge. His grip was too strong. I kicked him but he was unfazed by it. It was only then when I realized that I could see through him. A....g-ghost?! What?! Am I in trouble?! Ash stared at me with cold, lifeless eyes. I shivered inside but I kept a strong front, just trying to convince him that I wasn't scared of him. He finally let go and I looked at my wrist. Red. He was gripping me too hard, damn it! "Prepare for trouble!" "And make it double!" "To pro-" "Yeah, yeah we know. So, why are you here?" I said, annoyed because of the pain. "Well, if you are the twerp's travelling companion, you must know where Pikachu is, right?" Jessie asked me, expecting the answer to be yes. Right as I was about to answer, May yelled, "NO! WE BETRAYED....him....." She trailed off at the last word. "WHAT?! YOU, HIS GOOD FRIENDS, BETRAYED HIM?! WOW." Team Rocket said, hiding their disgust. I mean, what's so wrong about turning a back on a loser like Ash? "Man, I bet da twerp is stronger than you..." Meowth said. He wanted all the awesome battles back apparently. I then realized that Ash...or his ghost.....just vanished in thin air. At first, I thought Team Rocket was blind, now I know why. I looked around, you know what? It'll be really helpful if he just blasted them away, like...he....always....did...
Ugh! What's wrong with me?! Team Rocket just stared at us as we stared at them. Suddenly, they began to fly away, not tolerating us anymore. Well, that was...kind of awkward. I looked around again. Ash......