Chapter 10-Complications

"NO!" He said out loud, waking a sleeping Serena up. "What is it Ash?" Serena asked him, worried for his safety. "Uh...nothing......?" He said, trying to lie to Serena, but his voice went high-pitched at the end. Serena knew that when this happened, Ash was lying to her. Ash facepalmed so hard in his head as he saw the look of curiosity and anger on Serena's face. "Fine.." Ash said, admitting his defeat as he raised his hands in the air, as if he was surrendering to a police officer. "Okay. Anything you say might be used against you as evidence. You have every right to stay quiet until your lawyer arrives." Serena said, with a playful yet firm voice. She chuckled a little before sitting back on her bed and patted on the space beside her, signalling him to come over and sit beside her. Ash did just that, and told all about the future vision he had. Serena was listening intently but Ash could tell that Serena was scared for her life. Ash tried reassuring her, but she was shivering after hearing all of that. "I'm sorry, I think I need some time..." She said as she walked towards the bathroom on her left. She went in and locked the door. Ash stared at the door in silence. He heard a soft click, indicating that the door was locked. Ash sighed. He looked at the clock once more. This was around the time when Serena and Ash left. Ash shouted to Serena that he was going on a walk and told her firmly not to follow. No response. "Serena?" Ash asked, worried for his friend. "SERENA?" Ash asked once more, pounding on the door with all his might. Serena was sobbing softly in the bathroom. All she wanted was a normal life with Ash and everyone else. (Just in case, everyone else was out in the city to look for stuff they needed.) She sobbed softly, before hearing the pound stop. She heard heavy breathing on the other side. She looked through the keyhole. Ash was tired of pounding on the door, for what seemed to be the millionth time. Ash gave up and retreated to the other bathroom, locking himself inside. 'Great, here I thought he would break down the door.' Serena sighed as she placed her head on the door once more. She heard coughing from the other room, but she brushed it off. Ash, on the other hand, wasn't holding out too good............

HEY HEY HEY GUYS! I FINALLY DID MY JOB AND GOT OUT TWO CHAPTERS. WHEW. THIS MEANS THE END IS COMING NEAR. HEY. I HAVE GOOD NEWS THO. I PLAN ON MAKING A SEQUEL! WHICH MEANS THIS STORY WON'T END SO SOON! THEN AGAIN, THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND THE VIEWS I HAVE BEE GETTING! IT MEANS ALOT TO ME, JUST TO KNOW THAT MY STORY IS ENTERTAINING TO SOME PEOPLE..EITHER WAY, I THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BAIIIIII~~

CHAPTERS LEFT: 6