Chapter 5-Relationships?!

"What?!" Ash exclaimed as he heard the news come out of Clemont's mouth. Shortly after Serena calmed down, Clemont said words Ash didn't expect to hear. EVER. "Erm...Ash.......I know you aren't expecting this but Max and Bonnie.....they are....well.....in a relation...ship......" Clemont said, making his voice a little high-pitched at the end. Ash just stared at Clemont as if he had been shocked by Pikachu. Ash could not believe it! Not that Max and Bonnie are dating, but that Clemont ALLOWED them to. Like, how did he get May to agree?! Well, it isn't that bad....right?! WELL, IT GOT WORSE. GARY AND MISTY ARE DATING. 'Wow, speak of the devil, or in this case, think of the devil.' Ash thought as he saw Misty walk out with a sad expression. Ash checked her aura and all she was filled with was regret and sadness. Clearly, this meant that Gary and Misty like each other, a ton. "What do you want?" Ash asked Misty coldly, earning a short glare from Gary. Gary understood how Ash felt but really? He had to act that way to his girlfriend? Of course, he couldn't jump in. He was also curious to see why Misty came. "Um...I just want to say that I'm sorry........I'll explain everything!" Misty exclaimed, explaining everything shortly after. Apparently, 2 years before....

FLASHBACK....
"Erm....Gary? Can I talk to you?" Misty asked as she tapped Gary's shoulder. Gary blushed slightly by this action but he nodded. Misty then led him to a remote area in the forest and started speaking. "Erm...Gary, I know I have been harsh on you and all, but.....b.......but I........j....ust..........uh............" Misty paused as she scratched her head, annoyed as she had to be the one to confess and not Gary. "You like me?" Gary said, startling Misty. How did he know?! "Uh....uh....." "I'm taking that as a yes." Gary said, firmly. Yeah, sure he knew that Misty was one of the traitors but he liked her too. So when Misty was about to say something else, Gary leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. Misty was shocked. Wha...? She knew very well that she betrayed Ash but she didn't expect Gary to like her. So she pressed her lips against his, as if to say, thank you for.........(ANDDDDDDDD CUTTTTTTTTTT)

FLASHBACK END....

Either way, after Ash said his speech, Ash's true friends walked away from the traitors. Gary walked away without turning back to look at her. Afterall, they promised to keep their relationship a secret. But Misty didn't want to keep it a secret anymore. So she told the traitors and said that she loved Gary with all her heart and that she felt bad for betraying Ash. Then she ran out to chase Gary. Misty told Ash that he didn't expect him to be friends with her again but all she wanted was a least a little bit of forgiveness from him. Ash, clearly seeing that Misty really regretted her actions, told her that he forgave her but they can't go back to how they were before. Misty nodded her head as to say, yes indeed, we can't go back to how we were before. Ash pulled her over and whispered in her ears, "You better take good care of Gary, or you are going to get it from me," releasing her shortly after. Gary then ran over to Misty and pulled her into an embrace which was returned. "Adorable..." Bonnie said as she looked at Misty and Gary then she turned back and looked at Serena and Ash. "I can't wait any longer, I have to get them together, no matter how dense Ash is! It's my job!" Of course, Bonnie didn't know that Lucario was listening to all of it in its pokeball......somehow......and it was planning to tell his master all~about it. He was also reading Serena's mind.....again somehow....and this was all he caught. 'Someday....................I will be able to confess.........(ANDDDD ANOTHER CUT MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA) Well, Lucario decided to let the scene or in this case, the future unfold by itself.....

ありがとみんあ!THAT MEANS THANKS EVERYONE! THE SUPPORT I GOT SO FAR IS AMAZING! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FAST. :P I'm trying my best and lucky for me, I am not updating at night. Yayyyy~ I'm feeling tired due to the lack of sleep but hey. This is what i do for you guys. Lol. To *ahem* satisfy your needs. Welp, idk if XxBraixenGirl20xX and Cool3speon saw what I wrote before but if you guys allow meh to add you as an OC please tell me coz I really, really appreciate you guys and I thought its the least I could do so please tell me in a comment coz I would really like to know how you guys feel about it. If you agree, please tell me what you want your OCs to be like. :P See you in the next chapter guys!