Alright. Details.

Firstly, Ash and Serena are engaged! 6 months after they left for their world-wide journey.

What happened to Greninja and Lucario?
Sent back to their pokeballs. Don't worry.

What about the traitors?
Well, Ash met them once. They didn't even ask for forgiveness. Talk about being rude.

Did Ash find his mom?
Can't tell ya, this is based on how you think of it. ;)

Is the ending sentence for the last chapter what Ash told his friends?
Yes! Definitely. I couldn't think of any other way to end it off.

Also, what did Misty want to thank Gary for?
To be honest, I don't really know for myself. :P But I might be able to give you an answer. She was grateful to Gary for not rejecting her basically. :P
Who knew Misty, who knew...
MISTY: I WILL SMASH YOU WITH MY MALLET!!
OMG NO! YIKES. SHE IS REALLY FEELING IT. OMGGGG.

Phew, she calmed down. XD

What about the tournament? (Frequent Question)
Well, some of you may have been reading the comments so you'll know the answer to this question, but, I decided to explain it as a flashback. (IN THE SEQUEL ONLY!!)

Will there be a sequel?
Well, yes of course! I've decided because of the poll and I can't wait to start work! Do note, exams are going on for me right now so I have to focus so updates won't be coming out or they are rarely gonna come out until 9th May. Sorry for the delay!

What plans do you have?
Well, if you haven't noticed, I have a collab book with RedTheBaka called Closer. I really would appreciate it if you head on over to that book and maybe give us some ideas? Another thing, after I finish the sequel of this book, Uncrowned King and Serena's Secret, I will be releasing a quick Magisterium book! YAY! One more thing, I plan to do a readers' choice book. It's basically when my readers decide on what happens in the story! Just make sure it doesn't violate these rules..                                         
1. NO LEMON REQUESTS!
2. MAKE SURE THAT YOU ONLY RECOMMEND ACCIDENTS AND DEATH WHEN IT REACHES THE DRAMATIC PART OR AT THE END.
3. PLEASE, NO OCs ARE TO BE REQUESTED ON THE BOOK ITSELF. THERE WILL BE A BOOK FOR OC REQUESTS. ON THAT BOOK, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO! REQUESTS ARE ACCEPTED AT ANY POINT OF TIME, I NEED AS MANY REQUESTS I CAN GET!
After reading those rules, I hope you all will respect it! Last but not least, TRUTH OR DARE BOOOK! YAY! It will come out as like a random book. Like all other truth or dare books, I'll need requests! Again, no requests on the other books, only Private Message or request in the actual book! This is one book I need OCs on! SO, once the OC requests book is created, you can feel free to spam in requests. Two OCs maximum for each person!

ALSO. My new book, "Uncrowned King" is out! It's still about Ash. But no betrayal and stuff like that! I'm working on it, but now it's on hold!

My rant book isn't really full of stuff so...I can't say much. But hey! I'm only 10. I'll find more stuff to rant about sooner or later. ;)

Either way, I know this story, Betrayed, has alot of holes in its plot. I'll admit, I was kinda disappointed in myself when I was already thinking of the ending during my UPDATES. I was really looking forward to this book so I'm really sorry if I didn't meet your expectations! I'll do even better on my second story! Thank you for reading. This is when I say goodbye for now!

 ~END OF BETRAYED PART ONE!~