Chapter 12-What?

ASH'S POV

*WAKING UP JUST BRINGS ME..DOWN~ DOWN~....*

Those words keep playing over and over in my head. Wait, I listened to that song before. Ugh.....the white light is blinding my eyes. Huh, where am I? I don't see anyone else. My head is pounding like hell. Oh wait, I'm in the hospital. Uh...what happened that caused me to end up here? I saw my hoodie neatly folded on the drawer and there was a cap there. It was black and it had a small golden pokeball on each sides. I picked it up and placed it on my head. Hey, it fits! Wonder who bought this? "ASH!" I heard a feminine voice yell. The honey-blonde ran up to me and hugged me tight. Not tight enough to suffocate me though. Her tears flowed down like a waterfall, causing it to soak my clothes. "Ash, you feel better?" Brock asked me. I nodded lightly and broke away from the hug. Serena stared at me with her ocean, pristine eyes. Oh man, one could definitely get lost in those eyes. Well, it seemed to be glittering of some sort. Which makes it even more beautiful in a sense. Serena wiped her tears and started hitting my chest. Brock was trying to stop her but I shook my head. Serena was complaining about how worried she was and how she thought I was going to die because of how blue I was on the way here. She stopped pounding me and she looked up with a curious and surprised look. Seems to me that she was surprised that I didn't wince in pain or stop her from continuously hitting my chest. I smiled at her lightly, as if to tell her that I was fine.

SERENA'S POV

Ash smiled at me and that's when all my sadness and doubts were washed away. Brock placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and he gave me a knowing wink. I blushed, I hoped madly that Ash didn't notice but he did. "Serena, you have a fever don't cha?" He asked me as he placed his hand on my forehead. "Come on, I don't." I pouted as I stared at him. He chuckled a little before he lifted up his hand. Same old same old. Clemont came in along with Bonnie. Guessing that Ash had enough strength to do so, we got together for a group hug. Ash whispered in our ears one sentence we would all agree with.

Oooooooooooooooo. What did Ash whisper to them? You'll find out sooner or later. ;) Either way, I made my own rant book. Yay. And next chapter will be coming out soon!