Chapter 11-Breathe

ASH'S POV
I can't breathe. I feel like I'm suffocating. What's happening to me? I really can't breathe. Help me...........

SERENA'S POV
I opened the bathroom door and headed to the one Ash was in. All I could hear was heavy panting. I assumed that he was tired from all the banging, but shortly after, there was silence. Serena pressed her ears against the door but she couldn't hear anything. Worried, Serena tried opening the door but it was locked. She pounded on door, just like Ash did earlier but no reply. Eventually, she called for Brock who came back the earliest. Brock called out his Golem and told him to knock the door down. Ash's Lucario popped out of his pokeball and put his arms around Golem, preventing it from moving. Brock questioned it and Lucario told them telepathically that Ash was beyond that door and if it was knocked down, it would hit Ash, causing him to be heavily injured. Brock was conflicted. He needed to get Ash out but he didn't want to hurt him in the process.

ASH'S POV
What the? There's purple spots everywhere. I can't help but feel intimidated by this. I looked around once more only to be greeted by a horrible sight. "BROCK! SERENA! GARY!" I called out to them as I ran over to their lifeless bodies. I stared at Serena as I clenched my fist. Suddenly, Brock's hand shot up, gripping my arm tightly. He pulled himself up, whsipering, "The End Is Near, The Hero, The One Who Has Dark And Light In His Heart Will Come Forth To Save Us. The Hero Is...." Just as he was about to finish, he fell down to the ground, lifeless once more, not moving an inch. His grip was slowly loosened before his hand fell to the ground with a thud. Ash stared on in confusion and sadness. Confusion because he didn't understand Brock and sadness as he saw his three good friends beside him just there, lying down on the purple ground that was similar to the area around him.

BROCK'S POV
We realised that there was a window into the other bathroom, for whatever reason, so we went up to the window and let Bonnie, whom we called earlier, squeeze through the gap. The moment she got in, she let out a small yelp of surprise. Quickly, she unlocked the door and let us in. Ash was lying there, blue and not breathing. Worried for his life, we brought him to Nurse Joy immediately. I carried his body as I ran to her. Only then did I realise that Ash was very light. And I mean extremely light. After we managed to find Nurse Joy standing at the counter like she always did, we told her the situation quickly. She nodded and told Wigglytuff to get out a stretcher. Over time, Ash was still not breathing and we got really worried. He was rushed to the ER immediately with no hesitations. Serena prayed for his wellbeing while I stared at the doors to the ER. How did this happen.....?

YAY! FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER AM I RIGHT? I LEFT FOR CAMP LIKE I SAID BEFORE SO..... DONT KILL ME. I FEEL SUPER TIRED. I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. HALP.