3

Serenity 🌸

You can never get any fucking sleep around here ever. I harshly throw the covers off of me and go out to the living room where the banging noise is coming from. I make a sharp turn past the kitchen and to the door, looking through the peephole. It's that masked kid again.

I open the door fast with a frown on my face, " The hell do you want? I was asleep and you woke me up!"

I could tell he was smiling under that mask. I swear a little laugh escaped from his mouth. " Rise and Shine little girl. We got to go to practice after we eat so get dressed."

And with that I slammed the door in his face. He really tried waking me up to go eat with them? He got me all the way messed up. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair as i go straight towards the refrigerator. To my stupidity, of course there was nothing there.

" Damn an expensive ass hotel but they don't fill the refrigerator with complementary food." I mumble, shutting the door.

" Well Serenity you actually have to eat with them." I roll my eyes.

  I find my way to the cafe they have on the first floor

I find my way to the cafe they have on the first floor. It wasn't crowded seeing as though it was 6 in the morning. I scan my eyes over the few people that were eating, mostly business people coming in and out. My eyes land on the dread-headed blue tips boy. Ayleo I believe that's his name.

" Ayo serenity come over here! We don't bite." He semi yells and waves. I smile and out my head down as I walk over.

Ayleo meets me halfway there and puts his arm around me escorting me to the table. " Today isn't the usual people we eat with. We have two other people I want you to meet." He whispers.

We stop right at the table and the masked kid and two other boys look up at us. I slowly raise my head and take a good look at all of them.

" This is our new dancer Serenity. Treat her like the princess she looks like okay? " Ayleo chuckles. I press my lips together holding in the laugh that was trying to come out.

" She is very pretty. My name is Leon Akida Burns , but I'm known as Kida The Great." He gives me a warm smile and opens his arms... for a hug?

I slowly creep into his arms and he hugs me very tightly. When he lets go I take three steps back to where Ayleo was still standing.

" I go by LilDeeDee or DeeDee twice is ya nasty." The little one winks. I burst out laughing making everyone start laughing. Deedee sucks his teeth and continues eating.