17

This what y'all been waiting for 😏?

Serenity 🌸

I scroll through my tweets about last nights performance. I smile and retweet a few of them.

" Serenity just go and talk to him. You really aren't yourself anymore." Ayleo groans. I roll my eyes at him and continue on with my phone.

I don't care about him anymore. Maybe I was just in-love with the moment. Hell, he should be fucking with Serene right about now.

" How many more tour dates until we in Chicago?" I ask.

" Just 4.. why?"

" Cause they dropping me off after the performance. I'm not staying for the rest of the dates."

" What why!?" His voice is panicky. I laugh at it and shake my head.

" It's not that serious. After we perform at Chicago you got a like 3 more before you be back in Detroit. That's the end of the tour."

He sits down on the edge of the bed. I watch have as he pops a gummy bear in his mouth. Such a child. " Yeah we got a break after that. Then we gonna be on our way back to Atlanta. "

I reach my hand out for some candy, "Yeah but I kind of asked for them to let me leave early.  I miss to many people in my hometown ya know?"

He hands me a few and eats some more, " You don't think the tour life is fun don't you?"

" It was at first. But I guess I'm not made for that life yet. Ya know?"

" You are. Your just choosing not to have fun because of Mateo."

Ouch. Even his name hurts my hear when I hear it. " Nah... not at all."

A smile appears on his face and he laughs at my comment. I don't know what's funny. I didn't say anything funny.

" Yes you are. Like I said. Just talk to him."

I do miss him. I miss his voice, his scent, his hugs, hell I miss everything about him. I just don't know where to start though.

What if he doesn't want me anymore? What if he don't love me like he used to. What if that whole conversation is awkward.

" So is that a yes. Cause his room is literally right across from yours."

I look at the time, it's already 10 at night. Damn the day went by fast. I've literally just been sitting here binge watching on Netflix. Barely even got up at all today. Didn't even eat.

" You said across from me right?" I come suck to reality. I mentally prepare myself for what I'm gonna say to him. I hope it doesn't get even more worse.

I snatch the covers off of me and stand up. I atleast gotta freshen up for the night before I go.

" Yo after you done talking to him, me and Kida gonna go explore downtown a little bit. You trying to come?"

I nod my head as I walk over to my suitcase. The clothes are neatly folded just as I had put them. I pick out and outfit to wear and zip the baby blue suitcase back up.