7

Serenity🌸

I shake my hands to get rid of the nervousness

I shake my hands to get rid of the nervousness. It's a full house tonight the tickets are sold out. I never knew Orlando could have that much people.

A person comes behind me and taps my shoulder. I turn around to see Mateo. I narrow my eyes at him and turn back around. I can't believe he has the nerve to talk to me after what happened yesterday.

" Serenity... look I'm sorry if I upset you. But It's for the better so please don't be mad." He pleads. I simply act like he's not there. Since he on this can't befriends shit then oh well.

" I know your not mad Anymore. Your just choosing to ignore me now." He whines. Luckily Ayleo comes and starts to talk to me.

" You nervous?" He smiles, taking my hands and rubbing them with his thumbs. I look down and blush on purpose infront of Mateo. When I look back up and nod my head yes I peep Mateos face turn a little red with anger. My eyes focus back to Ayleo.

" Don't be. We've been performing for a long time. It's really fun once you get out there. I promise you." He smiles and let's my hands go. I nod my head once more and run my fingers through my slightly curled hair.

I listen as the hypes up the crowd for Usher. He then comes over to us and puts his fist out. '' Listen, you guys are going to do just fine out there. Team Usher all the way.'' He says. Everybody gathers in the circle and puts their fist in. '' On Three! 1...2...3''  We yell and put our fists high in the air.

-//-

We bow our heads with our hands linked together. Kida on my left and Ayleo on my right. I feel a squeeze come from Ayleo and a little smirk as we come back up. I adjust my microphone piece and smile back at him. He's such a nice person.

'' Thank you Orlando! Give a special applause for my backup dancers!'' Usher says. The crowd goes wild. Some screaming Ayo and Teo and others screaming our names.  I blow out kisses to all of them which made them go even more crazy.

'' We hope to see you again! Team Usher all the way!'' He says. That was our cue to walk off the stage. I wave goodbye to them as I slowly dissapear into backstage.

We make lots of turns until we finally reach a door that says Dancers. Mateo goes in first and we all follow in. The room is a ambient blue color with two white couches, a flat screen t.v, and a big coffee table. The decorations were nicely set up.

The boys all crash down on the couch and groan. I let out a chuckle and sit on the second couch that was facing them. The only thing inbetween us is the big ass coffee table. I tie my hair up into a messy bun and pull out my phone.