18

Countdown to the ending begins.. now.

Serenity 🌸

My eyes flutter open and I'm greeted by the presence of Mateo's eyes on me. We stare at each other like usual before even speaking.

My brain tries to recollect the events that happened last night. Once they come back to me I press my lips together and blush while snatching the covers over my face.

" Aww. Stop being cute." He says, removing the blanket from my face. It's probably tomato red right now.

" We got a performance in Boston right?" I bypass his statement. Can't wait till I leave this tour.

" Yeah we gotta go later on though. Boston from here is like a hour or something." He responds.

I nod my head and look back down at the covers. I realize I'm still naked. Oh god.

" What you trynna do today?" He pulls me closer so that my head is laying on his chest. Luckily he's not still naked.

" I don't really know. But um... lm trynna go shower... in my room."

He laughs and shakes his head in amusement. What's funny? I'm naked under these sheets and it's like embarrassing. I playfully roll my eyes and run my fingers through my long brown hair.

" But I want to cuddle like this forever my love." He squeezes me tightly making me cough.

" Yeah sounds like a problem. But my OCD is kicking in and I don't feel clean." I smile hoping he would let go of me.

" Fine... come back when you're done." He says. I nod my head and get out the bed with the sheets wrapped tightly around me.

A burst of laughter fills the room. I look up at him with my eyes narrowed, "What?"

" You can't take the sheets with you." He simply laughs again at me.

I roll my eyes, " Watch me."

A smirk appears on his face, " Alright get to stepping little girl."

I turn on my heels nonchantly and as soon as I take one step, I fall to my knees onto the floor. The fuck?

" That's...what...yo...ass..get..." He says in between laughs.

I give him my famous bitch face and get back up again. The fuck? Why aren't my legs working?

I take a few more steps and turn around to stick my tongue out at him. He winks at me, making me blush as I turn back around.

But with a few more steps I fall once more. Alright see. This ain't gonna work.

" Yo legs gave up on you huh? I beat the pussy up up up up up up up." He starts to sing. I just sit on the floor Indian style with the sheets still wrapped tightly around me.

He gets up out of the bed and starts to walk over to me. My bitch face continues to rest on my face, "Aww.. want me to carry you."

I smile and hold my arms up like a child. " Big baby head ass." He mumbles right before picking me up like I'm nothing just a piece of paper.