Chapter 31

Hi All,

Sorry for taking a million and two years to upload. Been crazy busy. So, No I haven't fell off the face earth just yet...

I have, however come to a conclusion about the carry on or sequel thing and I have decided to do both.

How you ask?

Simple, I will be writing a few more chapter's for this book (Pure Blood) and then do a sequel for the town. I really need to do a book just for the town itself, because there are so many possiblities and so many unanswered questions that I wouldn't be able to get everything out in one book.

Thank you to everyone that voted and commented you had really helped me with this decision.

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks,

Steph ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Recap)

Whoa.”

“I know… I- I think, she was the forest spirit, the goddess of the hunt. You know from the story.”

“It was just a dream, she isn’t real. It’s a story that some old man made up as a bedtime story for his grand kids. The forest spirit doesn’t exist, if she did then, why is she allowing all this to happen?”

Sammy sighed and carried on staring into the fire, “I guess you’re right.”

The rest of the night passed without incident, none of us saying anything about the dream or vision to the others. We didn’t want to worry them, we needed to focus on the task at hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31

We stayed on the road, learning about the human town called Wolf Creek, were we would spend our time trying to blend in. The town was basically a normal small town place, with its beautiful mountains and stunning lakes as well as the rich flora that surrounded the town, everything about this town was appealing except for the fact that this town was gaga over werewolves. I don’t mean as a once a year werewolf celebration tradition thing were they get together and tell werewolf stories. No sir they were mental over werewolves, they even had naturally wild wolves relocated to their forest so that they could be closer to the wolf.

The town was founded by Sir John Fitzgerald Wisconsin, Sir William Wiseman and Prof. Mullikan George Green in 1526. The town of Wolf Creek, was well known for its werewolf antics, they had everything werewolf, from a museum dedicated to werewolves to a shop that only sold werewolf trinkets and a cinema that only played werewolf movies. They had this tradition every hunter’s / blood moon, the males would wear broken torn jeans, smear themselves with mud and paste themselves full of fake hair and run the woods as a ‘pack’. Even the school’s mascot was a werewolf called Freddy, I know stupid name for a werewolf. The town was basically famous for its werewolves, like Salem was famous for its witches or Transylvania for its Count Dracula.

The buildings were the real werewolves resided in, was really the last place I expected to find them. Jake told us that the head quarters for the council was… wait for it, wait for it… the veterinary hospital named after the famous werewolf Jean Grenier, from the book of werewolves, by Sabine Baring-Gould.