Definitions~

Hey, guys, this is just here to help with people who do not know about some things in this story so here are some definitions for you all!

   DD/LgDaddy Dom / Little Girl. DDLG, or DD/lg, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and daughter or any minor. This is a type of relationship that may or may not involve sex, but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bedtime stories, and spankings. The 'lg' part of the relationship is often called the "little," or  "little girl."

   Heat: Okay so most of you guys have read about heat. But, in my stories, it's a little different. Heat is what a wolf goes through when they find their mate, so males and females can get it. Normally it happens after a month but in alphas and other positions of power, they get heat faster than the normal ranking wolfs.

   The effects of heat are in two stages. The first one being an intense stage of migraines, a stage where the wolf is prominent and can take over easily. The other stage is a period of heat where the body feels like it is on fire. This happens every month. After mating, it is less prominent but still occurs. The only thing that can stop a Heat is to start the mating process or mate. 

   Mating process: The mating process is a series of things that a couple, or mates, have to complete to become a fully mated couple. The first step is marking, where both people have to bite the other. Second is a week stage where the couple can not touch any other or the bond will be broken and they will have to start again. The last stage is where the couple has to have sex, this is to seal the bond.

Little things:
Binkie/ Paci: a 'Binkie' or 'Paci is a pacifier of Dummy.

Sippy: Sippy cup, a small child's drink bottle.

Mate: a couple of werewolves that a bound together as soul mates. 

~~A/N~~
Any other thing you guy are wondering about please comment and I'll add it to this list. Thanks, guys!