pain pain pain 16

The second I entered the kitchen I was tackled into a hug by the one and only Claire who had been cooking before we entered apparently because the kitchen smelt amazing, and despite my current mood my stomach rumbled at me.

"I heard you two in the hall!" Claire announced her eyes wide and bright as her eyes ran over me, but suddenly her eyes dimmed and she added "still not mated" she narrowed her eyes on her son who held me awkwardly in his arms as I was still being held onto by Claire.

"what?" he responded to her death glare with a tone that sounded like he was being accused of running over the neighbour's cat 5 times. I tried to hold back a giggle as I watched the two converse.

"you haven't provided me with grand-pups yet." She accused while pointing a thin finger in his face. Williams mouth dropped open to which had me dying in bouts of laughter.

"Mum!" Will exclaimed after a few minutes of staring open mouthed at her. She didn't seem to pay him any mind and quickly turned away from him in a huff muttering about how she will soon be too old to see her grand-pups and how it was all Williams fault.

"Claire, he has known her for less than a week, it took you 5 weeks to even let me kiss you, how do you expect him to have pups so fast?" Jeremy asked from the kitchen, where he was leaning on the kitchen counter, in one hand he held a steaming cup of coffee, in the other he held a phone which was open to what looked like an email page.

Clare turned to glare at Jeremy, "you promised not to tell!" she hollered and from the counter she picked up a cupcake and tossed it at his face. Jeremy didn't move, his eyes darted up to look at his wife and raised an eyebrow. Little bits of chocolate fell off his face making Claire lose her glare, her lips formed a huge grin and she started laughing in hysterics.

"sorry babe" he said slowly like she was going insane, each word pronounced and slow.
Claire stopped laughing and turned back to the stove, acting like nothing had ever happened. I stared at the couple with a grin, I hope William and I get to that stage.

"hey what do you want to eat?" William asked lowly from next to my ear, his voice thick like his fathers, but so much better in my opinion. I thought about what he asked me and the first thing that came to mind was to blurt out 'you' thankfully I seemed to have a filter today and instead opted for the second thing I wanted.

"chocolate pancakes?" I questioned, craving chocolate after last night ordeal. William smile down at me his arms tightened around me as he moved across the kitchen and placed me down on the counter, he moved around his parents who were cooking and got together the ingredients that he needed for my request.

He came back to me and put down his gatherings and was off again to a shelf on the far side of the kitchen, he pulled down a basket and pulled out a small white bottle, from it he produced two little white tablets and juice from the fridge.

"for your head" he told me handing me the tablets and juice, I looked down at the tablets and saw they were marked with a small symbol, it stood for the one thing that could heal a wolf, only the doctors know what it is, the rest of us just suffered the curiosity and were glad for the pain relief.

I placed the tablets on my tongue and quickly swallowed it down with water. The sweet juice hiding the slightly bitter tone the tablets left in my mouth. William stood and watched me swallow them before walking off and starting to cook our pancakes.

I watched him move around the kitchen, occasionally asking me to mix something or taste something, I laughed when he feel over with a batter covered spoon and got chocolate all over his face, he looked up at me with a glare swiping his tongue out to catch some of the dripping batter.