Luna Mark 30

"Princess" Williams voice woke me. i has been happily curled up on his lap, my arms curled around a blanket which I held close to me as I had slept.

"No" I whined and tried to cuddle back into the blanket, William chuckled and stood up, me in his arms. I had fallen asleep in his arms after dinner, and now I was less than willing to wake up.

"It's bed time" William told me, his deep voice pushing past the foggy haze of sleep. I smiled tiredly and nodded, not bothering to open my eyes to look at him

William walked us from the room, adjusting me so my head was laying against his shoulder. I inhaled and relaxed further against my mate, alwaying myself to drift in and out of sleep.

After a few minutes of listening to Williams steady breathing, I felt him gently lay me down on the bed, I had stopped bothering sleeping in my own room across the hall, I didn't like sleeping separately from my mate.

I wiggled in the cold material of the mattress as I waited for William to join me and warm me up again.

I heard William shuffling around for a moment before the bed dipped next to me, William warm arms wrapped around me and pulled me into his chest.

"goodnight my Princess" William murmured in my ear, his warm breath brushing through my hair. I hummed a response as let myself drift back into sleep.

I dreamed of playing with my mate, running through the pack house in little space, sometimes I would spot Michael, he would always give me a sad look before dissolving into the shadows, a strange voice would echo through my head every now and then, I could never pick who the voice belonged to, but at the same time it felt like I should know who It belongs to.

I woke up in the morning, my eyes heavy, a weight wrapped around my waist; Williams arms holding me close to him. I blinked to rid the blur in my vision. William warm soft breath fanning my hair.

I looked up to find him still very much asleep, his lips slightly parted, the lines the creased his forehead had relaxed as he slept. He looked perfect, you could almost forget that today a man was coming to tell me what is wrong with me.

At this thought I glanced over at the flashing red clock showing the time. '11:30' blinked across the screen, glowing red numbers taunting me for sleeping in.

I had slept in, I wouldn't be surprised if Josh; the man coming to see us, was already here.

"William?" I murmered, laying a hand on his bare sholder, his breath deepened slightly, but he stayed unmoving. I raised myself and laid a light kiss on his lips, only brushing my own against his, but when I pulled back Williams black eyes were gazing rigt back into my own.

"good morning Little one" he mumrmred in a husky morning voice. I giggled and sat up, feling completely awake, William groaned behind me and swung himself out of bed.

I watched him toss on a shirt and shuffle into the bathroom. I grinned as the door closed, my mate was not a morning person, and neither was I.

I jumped out of the warm bed and quickly made my way across the hall to my room.

I wanted to be quick so I grabbed a light shirt, a jacket and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. I pulled out some underwear, spotting the lingerie that Kelly had gotten me, I blushed and quickly closed the draw.

Once I had turned on the shower I stripped out of my clothes. I watched as the glass fogged with steam before deeming the water warm enough to shower in.

I got in and quickly scrubbed my hair, lathering it was sweet smelling shampoo and conditioner. I scrubbed my body clean with strawberry body wash. It smelt nowhere near as good as William but i couldn't go get his now.