Kelly 23

Williams POV:

"Ouch, fuck!" Michael shouted as another one of his fingers snapped.

Kelly was standing in the corner biting her lip, while I snapped my beta's fingers. She had been against this obviously but this was how Michael and I did this, he hurt me so I hurt him.

"ready?" I asked wrapping my hand around his last finger, I was grinning at him, his eyes were shiny and he had made his lip bleed from biting it. He was nowhere near as bad as I had been when they had come to unchain me in the evening, I had managed to break my hand trying to escape from the silver that had held me, cover in blood and screaming as soon as they opened the door. Kelly had broken down crying when she saw me and Michael had hurried to take the chains off me, and now here we are, Michael sitting on my desk while used what little energy I had to take my revenge on my beta.

"no" he stated cringing away, I barked a laugh and twisted his finger till I heard a satisfactory crack. Michael yelped and yanked his hand away from me.

"no hard feelings?" I asked him, sure this always happened but I had to ask just to make sure.

"yeah, no hard feelings" Michael smiled at me, he started to straighten out his mangled fingers, wincing with every move he made.

"how is she?" I turned to Kelly, I was worried that the time it had taken to get me out of these chains had taken too long. But I had to wait for my hand to heal a little before going to see my mate.

"her heat stopped 10 minutes ago. I have never heard her scream like that before" Kelly murmured her eyes tearing up "it shouldn't have been that painful" she wiped her hand across her face to get rid of the tear that fell.

Kelly stepped forward handing me a bundled-up shirt, a long sleeved black shirt even though it was still summer. I raised an eyebrow at the choice of shirt.

"So that Addie doesn't see your wrists" Kelly added as I grabbed the shirt from her. I glanced down at my wrists as the healing mangled flesh circling my wrists. I nodded in understanding and slipped the shirt over my head pulling it to cover my arms and stomach, which both had healing sliver burns that bled into the shirt.

"ready?" Michael asked coming up next to me, he was flexing his hands testing the now healed bones, I glanced over to him with a small smile, I was nervous to see my mate, I wanted to know that she was okay, but I feared what I would find when I opened the door.

I slid open one of the draws in my desk pulling out a can of deodorant, I sprayed it over myself to get rid of the smell of burnt skin. I then grabbed a hand towel from the small table next to the couch and used it to get rid of the blood that was splattered over my face, hands and neck. Once I was done with It I tossed it on my desk so I could deal with it later.

I walked towards the door, I didn't check to see if Michael and Kelly were following me, I concentrated on my room, listening for any activity from my mate. My scenes were working overtime as I walked towards my room where my mate was.

When I was outside of the door I hesitated, if only for a second, and them opened the door.

The first thing I saw was the bed, where my mate was the last time I had seen her. The sheets were stripped off the bed, laying across the room as If they had been dragged, one of the pillows lay on the bed, torn apart to reveal the stuffing inside. My eyes drifted over to the wardrobe, the door was open and through the door streamed light into the room. I stepped into the room and crossed over to the wardrobe, I avoided the mess around me in efforts not to trip.

The wardrobe door squeaked quietly as I gently pushed it open. Addison's side was untouched, everything neat like it hadn't been touched at all. My side on the other hand was different, the clothes had been torn down from the hangers, most of it accumulating in the corner, my mate lay there, wrapped in my clothes.