Food 32

I woke up feeling stiff, I was laying on top of my mate, his warm arms wrapped around me to keep me safe from the cool morning air, he was snoring softly, his lips parted slightly and his face peaceful, I smiled down at him for a moment before becoming impatient.

Don't you know you can't sleep with me here needing to be entertained? I wondered as I stared down at William's still sleeping face.

I reached out a finger, pressing it against his nose slowly, he didn't seem to respond to me, so I raised my finger and aimed it at his eye, not being able to suppress a giggle as William groaned before stilling once again.

I pulled myself up, so I was sitting on his chest, supporting most of my weight on my legs so I didn't suffocate him. "Wake up," I told him, poking his nose again, he readjusted but still didn't wake up.

Getting bored I climbed off him, giggling to myself as he spread his arms out in his sleep, searching for me, his lips forming a pout when he couldn't find me.

"William," I said, letting my voice raise to a normal level, he still didn't wake up, so without a second through I screamed.

I stared at him as I raised my voice as high as it would go and sure enough he was wide awake in seconds, sitting up and searching desperately for me with his eyes.

I couldn't help but fall into a fit of laughter, I clutched at my tummy and bent at the waist, my eyes squeezed shut as the air left my lungs in fits of laughter.

"Oh, that's funny is it?" William growled standing up so that he was now towering over me. I nodded my head exuberantly not being able to talk with all the air in my lungs going towards laughing at my now irritated mate.

"Is that so?" He murmured and stalked closer to me, I looked up at him, tears pouring from my eyes as I tried to get my giggling under control, I shook my head no, seeing the evil intent in his eyes.

"It's not?" he asked, he was now only a few steps away from me, a smirk gracing his lips in a way that made me realise that I was in trouble.

Suddenly William leapt forward his arm wrapping around me and flipping me around so that my back was pressed against his chest, at some point last night we had slipped back into our clothes, but that wasn't what I was concentrating on right now, I knew what was coming and threw my arms around myself to try and protect myself from my mate's assaults.

"No" I cried my voice choked with laughter, William chuckled along with me, his hand grabbing onto mine with ease and pulling them away from my body, leaving me defenceless.

"Please, no" I cried hoping he would give mercy to my poor ribs. He didn't and as soon as he was confident that I could no longer move to protect myself he used his free hand to dig his fingers into my ribs.

I let out a cry of laughter, yelling for him to stop between loud bursts of giggles. I tried to get away from his fingers, throwing myself from side to side and back and forth in an attempt to get free. It didn't seem to do much and soon I found myself wheezing for air, my back pressed as far as I could against William to try and protect myself from his assaults.

"what do we say?" William growled in my ear, laying his hand on my hip but still holding me tight, his breath brushed my hair against my skin causing me to giggle.

"I'm sorry, Daddy" I told him in between gulps of air, my lungs desperate for oxygen.

"That's my Princess" He told me, a warm smile filled his words and I could feel his happiness through our bond.

William let go of my hands, but kept a hand on my hip, holding me against him so I wouldn't move "How did you sleep Little one?" He asked, his voice sending me more and more into little space with every word.