please help

Soo limited time offer guys!!

One of my characters are without last name 😱 so I need help to give him an appropriate surname.

His name is Ember (you would have been introduced to this character in my other book  'My Monster' but In case you have not read this here is the the first glance we get at the character of ember:

"Are you okay?" a rich voice inquired from above me. my eyes flicked up to meet the eyes of a stranger, he was scary, his eyes such a rich brown that I questioned if they were brown or red, his hair was a lustrous black, cut just below his ears. There was a thick scar, running from his Adam's apple and disappearing into the collar of the suit he wore. He was tall, much taller than I could ever wish to be at about 6"4.

"uh" I murmured as he scooped my bleeping hand into his. He inspected my hand, his eyes intense as they followed the crimson lines falling down my skin. I couldn't help but notice that he was attractive, in a dark mysterious way, yet all my senses were screaming for me to run.

Catching my gaze, he gave me a grin, it was meant to look friendly I think, but instead it looked more like he was snarling at me. I got the feeling he didn't smile much at all.

"Ember" his voice was thick like he hadn't been talking in a few hours, he cleared it. "My name's Ember" he corrected.

"Alex" I replied, feeling like I was drowning in his eyes, but it wasn't the sweet kind of drowning, where you could look into that person's eyes forever, no it was nothing like in the books. I felt like I was drowning, like I was being sucked in by the flames that leaped in his eyes like, I couldn't tear  free

The 3 options are!

Ember Valentine

Ember Faye

Ember Starr

If non of the above then feel free to comment your own idea!

Thank you all so much and I hope to see you all in the next chapter of My two books!

Until next time my Cookies!