Playing With Knives

Ginny threw a punch at Aliah's throat. Aliah ducked down and swung her leg around to trip Ginny. Ginny jumped into the air and landed back on two feet. She threw a punch again but Aliah grabbed her hand and twisted it. She pulled Ginny to the ground and placed on her knee on her back. She knelt down low enough for Ginny to hear, "good, but you still can't kick my ass," Aliah laughed and pulled Ginny up. Fred and George applauded Ginny on her attempt to beat Aliah. None of the three Weasley's had beaten Aliah yet.

"Any takers?" Aliah smirked

"How about all three of us?" Ginny smiled

"Three onto one? That hardly seems fair does it? But I would like to practice how to fight like that though," Aliah nodded

"You don't care about losing?" Fred asked

"Of course I do! Remember the sorting debated Slytherin or Gryffindor for me," Aliah laughed

"As much as we love you, you should have been put into Slytherin," George said

"You are brave yes, but your qualities are of a Slytherin," Fred added

"You see in the muggle world with the Harry Potter books and all, my friends and I agreed that I was too be placed in Slytherin," Aliah said proudly

"I'm actually surprised you aren't," Ginny said

"My friend said that she believed it is the morals that you believe in, not your traits. You see I believe in bravery but I am ambitious and I'm willing to do anything to achieve my goals. That's where the bravery part comes in,"

"Interesting,"

"Wanna make this fight more interesting?" Aliah smirked

"We're listening," twins said in unison

"We get knives and we enchant them so that we don't actually stab each other by accident, well you stab me. I love practicing with weapons, knives being the best,"

"Alright yeah let's do it!" The twins high fived each other and ran in to get knives.

Aliah was in the center of the circle with one knife while the others surrounded her. Ginny had two knives while Fred and George had one knife each. George ran at Aliah and as she ducked Fred lunged at her kicking her legs. Aliah jumped over his legs and did a forward roll. She flicked her head up, her black hair flowing down her back and smiled evilly.

Ginny stepped forward at Aliah but not attempting to punce at her. Ginny bowed low, not taking her eyes of Aliah and held one knife in front of her face and the other in front of her stomach. Aliah knew what she was doing, Ginny was trying to lure her to attack. Aliah smiled, she had taught Ginny well.

Aliah decided to accept the challenge and jumped onto Ginny. Ginny spun to the side and Aliah fell into the ground. Ginny straddled Aliah and put a knife to her throat and the other grabbing her hand with her knife. Aliah smiled and congratulated Ginny.

"That was brilliant well done," Aliah said. Ginny got off Aliah and helped Aliah off the ground

"I've noticed that you never attacked first. You knew what I was dong didn't you?"

"Yes I did. I have been teaching and fighting for a long time, you pick up things after a while,"

"Like what?"

"Well for example," Aliah turned tot he twins, "Fred, you step forward before punching, that's good that means more power into the punch but that also means as you get more into the fight the opposition they will know when you are going to punch, making easier to dodge or deflect,"

"Noted," Fred nodded

"What about me?" George asked

"You need to not hesitate when you kick. You move, then stop, then move again. Step as if you are about to punch then kick in the side of the ribs.
Ginny when you jump, try not to get height but bring your knees to your chest. When you come down you will be more stable and it will be a quicker landing,"

"You sure know a lot about this," Ginny commented

"To defeat your enemies you need to know how they think...or in this case fight," Aliah shrugged.