Plans

"Oh no I am not! Why can't I stay in here? In the castle?"

"Think Aliah. You die then suddenly there is a tiger running loose in the castle, people will get suspicious,"

"You have got to be kidding me," Aliah slumped back on the chair

"I have already talked to Narcissa and she is fully aware,"

"so what I die, go live in the Manor. Great plan I'm sure no Death Eaters will acknowledge a rogue tiger around the house," Aliah rolled her eyes

"Narcissa has been dropping hints of an animal so none of them will put two and two together,"

"What about Lucius?"

"What about him?" Snape raised an eyebrow

"I'm positive that he will break out of Azkaban sooner or later,"

"I doubt Narcissa will tell him,"

"They're married. Married couples don't keep secrets from one another, only from their children," Aliah let that one sink in

"There was no need for that comment," Snape growled

"It was a general statement, not my fault you got offended," Aliah smirked

"Anyway you are going to drink a potion that I will make, it will put you in a death like state,"

"People will need to see the body, bonus points if they see me die," Aliah smiled

"take this seriously Aliah,"

"Oh I am, I am dead serious,"

"Aliah!"

"What?"

"Stop joking for five minutes and be mature for five minutes,"

"This is how I deal with situations like this. It's be serious and joke or lose my temper and argue,"

"Can't you discuss something in a mature manner?"

"can't you walk into a room and not look like you want to murder someone?" Aliah snarled

"Stop speaking to me like that,"

"Then continue with the plan," Aliah rolled her eyes.  Snape threw his arms in the air to surrender.

"As I was saying, you will have a potion to be put in a death like state but you are right about people seeing you die,"

"Want if I were to jump of the astronomy tower? You could use a spell to soften the cushioning as I won't be able to,"

"We need to make it realistic and a reason why you would jump,"

"Though Draco and I are still together not broken up but not on good terms so that's a good reason why I jumped off. That I was tired of all the fighting and arguements. Also you and I need to have a fight too, that way I can go without people saying I died for a guy. As for being realistic isn't there a potion to make me lose blood but not lose too much?"

"yes but I will need a lot of your blood beforehand and the potion will take more time then out plan,"

"Maye if I die a week after New Year's? That way everyone is back and there a more witnesses,"

"Can you fight with Draco and I for that long? And knowing that you could ruin other students happy moods from returning from break?"

"I was never one for emotions," Aliah shrugged

"You sly, cunning girl," Snape smile

"I am my Father's daughter," Aliah chuckled