So! This is Sindria!

"Wow! Look at this place! It's very bright and colorful! It looks like nothing could bring bring it sadness!"

"(First name), we have our rainy days!" Sinbad was walking along side of me giving me a tour of the palace.

I was in crunches. I had some difficulty walking but it wasn't too bad...

"(First name), it pains me to watch you walk with such difficulty. Please let me carry you!!"

"Thanks for the offer, but I need to do this or else I'll just keep relying on you for help."

"Ah, (First Name) your an independent lady! But asking for help is always an option!"

"Thanks, I totally agree with you! But I don't need any help now!"

"Are you sure?"

"yes"

"Positive?"

"Alright! Alright! Just to make you happy you can carry me up and down stairs!"

"Alright that's a fair deal Mrs.(first name) or should I say doctor?"

I tense up a little when he says doctor... I'm sad to say that I'm not proud to be a doctor, to be honest I never wanted to be a doctor... Long story short my parents forced me to become a doctor instead of an artist.

"Why so tense?" He sees my tenseness

"What you mean? I really don't care on what you call me to be honest."

"oh, so then you wouldn't mind if I ever called you Dr.Spirit?"

"Whatever floats your boat Sinbad! But why Spirit?"

"I don't know... it just seems to suit you." He tried to think of a reason why but he wasn't able to put a finger on it, to why he chose spirit as a nickname.

We continue to walk around the palace but I purposely avoided the stairways so that he wouldn't carry me but I can't keep avoiding it. Sinbad wanted to me to meet the other generals that I've been neglecting to meet due me being a crippled but also being lazy... yeah I have no morals... sorry to not meet your expectations...

I look at him, I give him a smile but really on the inside I don't want him to carry me up the stairs-just save me the embarrassment PLEASE!
He looks back at me and he smiles back, who knows what he's thinking!

"Come on Dr.Spirit~, we can't keep the generals waiting."

"Don't worry! Will get there one step at a time!"

Before he even picks me up to carry me, I leave my crutches at the bottom of the stairs and I left them leaning up on the side. I start hoping my way up the stairs using the railing as support.

"Hey! (First name)! We had a deal here!"

I stop and turn around, just when I'm about to talk out to him I feel something hit the back of my head and I went flying forward to Sinbad. Lucky for me I was easy caught by him, and I now was in his arms.

"(First Name) this just shows that I can never leave you alone..."

I was a little bit dizzy at the time so I just agreed to about anything he said at the moment and to be honest I wasn't even listening...

After the stairs accident I basically was in Sinbad arms for the rest of the time. His reasoning behind it was that I was to weak and I would hurt myself again if I continued walking. If I wasn't so tired I would argue with him but now I'm just tired and lazy so I end up letting him carry me.

At first I didn't cared, but then I started to realize that what we were doing was a big mistake...