A few minutes can change everything.

It has only been a few hours later, Jafar and I made sure Sinbad knew nothing of what happened. We did that because of what we found out that I'm making him fall more every time he gives me some of his magoi. Damn, I feel really guilty... you guys reading this have no idea how bad I feel right now.

Ja'far and I planned to go out in disguises so that no one could recognize us. Especially me... And Ja'far to but more me because well... I'm not an ex-assassin... How do I know that well it's just my awesome doctor skills really...

He told me to meet him around the market area ally way so that people wouldn't be suspicious. I quickly dressed like a boy. I wore baggie white pants, a sleeveless shirt and some sandals that were very plain. Of course, I also strapped down on my cleavage.  I ended up getting a scarf and making that into a hoodie. I walked down the alleyway and saw that Ja'far was really wearing his casual clothing.

"Wow! What a change in attire there!"  I said that sarcastically by the way...

He was looking off to the street it seemed like he was paying attention to something.

"I see her! She's on the move! Let's go!" He rushes by me and jumps up on the roof.

I look up.

What the hell! Does he expect me to do that? Before I did anything he was long gone

I walked out of the alleyway and looked left and right of the street that was filled with many people because of the festival. I look at the right again and I look up at the roof tops and I see Ja'far.

I then look ahead and I spot the annoying woman who stole the magic tools. I rush by the crowds of people and I make sure I don't lose site. She ends up walking into a hotel for who knows what but I follow her lead. She doesn't notice me so I continue to follow her. I then see her right by the clerk counter checking in the hotel. I see her settle the bag down and I go in for the kill.

 I go up and ask the another clerk some pointless questions and then the woman ends up going to the backroom to talk to the clerk about something.  She leaves the bag there and I go in for the kill I take the bag like it was mine and I walk out like nothing happened. No one noticed because everyone was really distracted with something. I run back to the alleyway that I met Ja'far in.

"Wow! You got that fast!"

"It's the benefits of having a festival tonight," I say with a witty tone.

"Yeah, let me take this and put this in a safe place."

"Yeah, here!" I give the bag back to Ja'far.

"We should split up from here! Go back to the palace so that Sinbad doesn't get suspicious."

"Yep! Will do!" He jumps up to the roof and hops from roof to roof to give the magical tools to Yamraiha. 

I quickly make my way towards the palace, I'm running through the crowds of people and I end up making my way to the palace gate. 

It's...

Surprisingly empty...

Well... not completely but there was a couple but not how it usually is... 

... Weird...

Maybe they were out partying...

No... this... this is too weird...

toward the side of the palace gate, there's a wall that's pretty climbable but I would have better chances climbing the tree's around it and then jumping over.

God damn it! I wished I worked out more then this wouldn't be an impossible task for me!!

I make my way towards the tree and then I jump up to grab a branch. I pull myself up and I wrap my leg around the sturdy branch so that I'm up right but before I even move an inch I freeze. 

"Did you take out the guards?" I overhear some familiar voices.

"Yes..."

"Did you take the magic tools back?"

"Sadly no. THAT BITCH TOOK THEM AWAY FROM ME!"

"Damn! She must have hidden them really good... but we don't have much time left the festival is almost over! We have to leave soon."

"We need to Frame the Bitch first."

"You're right, She it seems like she hasn't known the king for long... but don't you think that's a little out of our reach?" 

"Maybe but we need to do this fast!"

 Oh shit! What the hell do I do now? 

_____________________________________________

Hi guys! I just want to say thanks for reading this and giving comment and votes on this story!

AND it would also be nice if you guys could write what you like and dislike to! It would help me know what I can do better!!

With that being said I'll see you guys in the next chapter!