Welcome

I step out of the car that brought me here. To my surprise the mansion looks almost deserted. When I go to knock on the door it swings open towards me. Unnerved I take my first steps into the building, it's silent. I see a boy with red hair sitting on the couch just...staring.
"You are?" He glared.
" u-uhm (y/n). Please to meet you..."
"Ayato. Come here" I took a few steps towards him before he yanked me down to his level. "You're human...you belong to me now."
"Ayato. Please refrain from frightening our guest." I looked up to see a tall man with dark hair and glasses. I don't know why, but I began to blush. "If you could both proceed through these doors"
"S-sure" I picked up my luggage and hurried passed the man.
In the next room I saw four other men lounging.
"This is what you brought us here for?!" The man with light pink hair threw a punch at a pillar shattering it.
" I apologize for the disturbance. This is (Y/N) she will be joining us. Yes, she is human." The tall man from before states.
"Please to me you" you curtesy and the man in a hat chuckles.
"Bitch-chan. Why are you acting so polite?"
"Laito." The man speaks again. At this point I'm beginning to believe he is the eldest. "Allow me to introduce everyone from eldest to youngest. The one over there is Shu, I am Reiji, he is Ayato, the one with the teddy is Kanato, the rude man is Laito, and the one with the temper is Subaru."
"Pleased to meet you." I look at them all. In this moment I realize that they are vampires.
"You may go upstairs and choose a room. If you need anything I will be in my study." Reiji looks over at you and waves off the rest of the brothers who exit before he proceeds to his study.

Please follow for updates and stufffff