Shu...

We arrived at the mansion and Reiji didn't say a word. He helped me out of the car and left me alone as he went to his study. He seemed stressed and he walked hastily.
None of the brothers from school came with us. However Shu no longer needed to attend school. I saw him lying on the couch. "Hey." He opened one eye to look up at me.
"Hi" I look over at him blushing.
"You're embarrassed, and Reiji stormed off, What did you do?" Shu glared at me.
"I...Reiji he...he accepted me as his mate." I looked down at the floor.
"He doesn't want that. For your knowledge, he's probably trying to figure out how to release you while maintaining his pride." Shu looked at his MP3 player. "You've ruined him."
"I-" Reiji slammed open the door and stared directly at me.
"Get out of my sight mortal" he barked.
"R-Reiji? But you-"
"NOW" he glared "I refuse to see you". Reiji marched towards me and brought his hand up. He swung it down slapping me. He began to swing again however he was interrupted by Shu standing between us.
"Stop this." Shu looked Reiji straight in his eyes.
"Move aside brother" Reiji was looking straight at me.
" I won't allow you to hurt someone who's done no wrong." With that Shu slapped his brother. Reiji glanced at him and turned to travel to his study.
"I no longer will except you in this house. Let alone as my mate."
When Reiji left Shu turned to me. Without a word he tightly held me to his chest. I had never realized how large he was...it was scary, yet oddly comforting. I looked up at Shu with tears in my eyes. When I closed them to think, I felt Shus lips lightly against mine.
"S-Shu. What are you-"
"You're mine now". He picked me up and sat me on the couch. The whole time kissing my neck. He had begun to unbutton my shirt and was kissing my collar bone. I flinched at the thought of Reiji seeing this.
"Shu but...I..." I blushed throwing my head back in embarrassment.
"I know...I know you love him, however. I want you. Now".

Please follow for updates and stuffff