What now?

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit, I was waiting for stories I've been reading to be updated...so I somehow forgot about Wattpad. Ikr?! How could this happen!!!??

Reijis pov

    She flings her arms around me and doesn't say a word. Slowly I bring my arms up around her waist. And hold her to my chest as tightly as I possibly can. We stay like this for a moment but then a thought rushes over me... what if she says no? Slowly I push away from her so I can look her in her eyes. When we are face to face, and close enough to touch I ask her, "So? What is your response?" I smile at her. 
     "Well...why do you want to marry me? Is it because you love me, is it because I will bare you child, or is it because you wish to spite your brother?" She mutters the question as if she wishes she had never started it.

Your POV

      I was being ridiculous, I knew why he wanted to marry me...it was all three reasons...but really, I wanted to know which one was the most important. Silence fell throughout the room and he looked away. "So? What is your response?" I tease him before returning to my calm and collected position.
" the first two....basically tie together. I wouldn't be able to choose between the two" He tenses up as if I am going to scold him. He's kind of cute in that way...he's always nervous...but he never shows it. He's always to scared to lose any of his pride.
    "Yes." I smile at him.
    "Hm?" He looks put-off.
    "Of course ill marry you. You weren't nervous that your answer would change mine were you?" I smile at him as I put my hand on his cheek. He glares up at me.
    " Do not talk to me as if I am a child. Do not ever put me through such an unnecessary trial, you idiot." The smiles that once lit up the room had fallen from both of our faces. Why do I want to marry him? He always hurts me...but sometimes....sometimes he's so amazing... it's like he's from another world.
Reijis POV
    Why in the world did I just say that. I wouldn't be surprised if she got up and just walked awa- I grab (Y/N)'s wrist as she turns to walk away. I feel her try to pull away but I don't let go. Instead, I stand and pull her to my chest holding her there. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said that...I was caught up in the moment...and you know how I feel when you get angry... I can't help that it excites me".

Your POV

   With that I take the ring from him and slide it on my finger. I never want this moment to end....I don't think he's ever apologized to me for something like this... I love him.

Please follow me for updates on other stories, and stufffffff.