Rush

(3 months later)

Subarus POV

The entire manor shook as we all heard a loud wailing sound coming from Reiji and (y/n)'s room. I dart up the stairs to see her sitting on the floor crying and holding her stomach as if someone had punched her. The entire floor wet, we all sit there completely confused and panicked. That is until Reiji and Shu enter the room, one carrying a wheel chair the other a hot water bottle and a bag with normal water.
"Subaru, Ayato help me get her into the wheel chair. Her waters broken we have to get her into the hospital she's about to go into labor!" Reiji calmly yet sternly directs us and we do as told. Shu has Laito go heat up the heating pad and before we know it we are all in the car. Reiji is with (y/n) while the rest of us are trying to get a hold of her regular doctor, her nurse, and her midwife.
"Reiji why does she have so many people to reach?!" I shout out to him.
" You haven't even seen the half of it her family has to know as well" Reiji smirks sarcastically trying to stay light hearted.

Your POV

I breathe steadily grabbing harshly onto Reijis hands and trying my best to bare the pain of the contractions. Labor is quite a painful thing.
"Hey. Hey, Bonnie you'll be ok. We are all here for you ok? I won't leave your side for even a moment. Ok? Just breathe." Reiji looked at me with tears in his eyes that I don't believe he knew existed. I was able to calm down after hearing him call me Bonnie. He always called me that instead of calling me beautiful... I didn't think it could bring me such ease.
"Ok...ok...you promise?....promise you won't- AHG..... Promise me... You'll stay with me...... The whole time...." I tried to get a full sentence out to him. I didn't even need an answer, he simply kissed my cheek. But I was still filled with fear.
"Everything is going to go perfectly, just breathe. The little girl in there is strong just like her mother. I promise." He was smiling...glowing truly.
"But....she's half vampire...and half human... What if she's some weird mutan-"

Reijis POV

"What if she's some weird mutan-" I cut her off with a kiss... I didn't know what else to do...I didn't want to yell at her... Not right now. But I didn't want her to finish that sentence.
"(Y/N). She's going to be perfectly fine. I promise, and I don't want to hear another word about it...just...for now just breathe. Ok?" I croaked at the end...I would be lying if I said that I hadn't thought of it as well. If I hadn't pictured a human daughter who became a vampire at night. Or a vampire who was human on the full moon. Or a daughter who grew rapidly to match the rate at which humans don't age so she wouldn't be a child for thousands of years. Or a girl who-. I just told (y/n) not to think such things... She'll be fine. She'll be fine, and I'll be by (y/n) the whole time. Everything will work out perfectly.

Please follow for updates and stuffff......