Family

I sit on my bed staring up at the ceiling. I no longer bothered to lock the door since none of the brothers would attempt to touch me. Three different knocks on my door cause me to jolt up and make my way over to the door. "So... (Y/N) ....CONGRATS!!!!" Laito threw his arms around me bringing me into a tight hug, the very moment I open the door.
"Hey Laito, I'd be careful, you know how possessive Reiji is." Shu chuckles at his own remark before pushing past me and sitting on the small cushioned bench which lay near my bed.
" You're no fun. Shu I just want to tease Bitch-chan! Or should I call you Bitch-onee san?" Laito chuckles as he too pushed his way to the bench. The last one to stand in my door was Subaru. He looked me up and down as if he was trying to figure something out. Before I knew it he had me pinned against a wall. However, instead of attacking me he was measuring my sizes.
"Um...Subaru?" I cocked my head in confusion.
"Could you just stand still so I can get your measurements?!" Subaru finishes before I can respond and pushes me towards his brothers. Laito see my confused face and quickly stand.
"Allow is to explain, since you're so obviously startled." Laito pushes me down onto the bench before beginning his lecture. "You need to be married by the time you're 18 for everything to work smoothly with our father. That leaves us 3 months to size you, choose your dress, reserve a space, plan the wedding, run the practices, educate you in poise, and actually have the wedding." Do you get why we are rushing now?
"What do you mean?! Reiji hasn't even-" before I can finish my sentence Reiji walks into my room holding the door open silently telling his brothers to leave. They do as he asks and he closes the door. Reiji is blushing bright red.
"Um...Reiji? What's wrong?" I poked his cheek and received nothing but a smile. "My love?" I kiss his cheek trying to get his attention. This time he grabs my hand and kisses it.
"You know I love you right?" He looks me in my eyes as if he is truly asking this question. I nod and kiss his forehead. "You know that I would die for you, as well as live for you." He does not move his gaze from my eyes. I smile to assure him. "I want to live my life with you forever." He smiles bring my hand up to his lips and kissing the back of it.
"So do I, I never thought you'd say those words." I smiles putting my forehead against his. He reaches into his pocket pulling out a box. My face goes red as I realize what is going on.
"Will you marry me?" With that he opens the box to reveal a diamond incrusted ring, with a ruby as its center piece. I would later find out that the ruby signifies love in the vampire world. I hold onto him tightly never wanting to let go. I didn't even bother to look at the ring. It was his words, those very words that changed my life.

Please follow for updates and stufffff