My big mouth.

I woke up to the kiss of Reiji landing on my forehead, he handed me my clothes and we. Both got dressed before heading downstairs. We had been together for a year, but he had convinced his brothers I was just a plaything so he would not lose any pride. When we had reached the main floor all of the brothers were gathered around in the living area. Reiji told me to go wait in there as he fetched his journal. I did as he asked and sat down beside Subaru who was the only brother that did not threaten me. Subaru placed his hand on my shoulder in attempts to calm me and whispered in my ear. "Reiji wants to talk about...you, that's what he told us...that's why everyone's staring..." He swiftly moved away from me as Reiji entered. Reiji beckoned me towards him and threw his arm around my waist.
"I have called you all here today for a reason you may already know." Reiji looked directly at Shu and held me even tighter. "I have said that this girl is merely a play thing. However...she is the mother of my child." Reiji looked straight forward, not at anyone truly. Ayato dropped a glass and for the first time, Shu removed both of his earbuds. They all said nothing. Their expressions did not change, only the color of their eyes, they all...glowed.
  "You've dishonored our name. A human as your mate...tsk". Shu smirked as he said those words. I never quite understood those words. I may have were it not Shu who tried to take me from him. If he thought something as bitter as this, wouldn't he have killed me long before this.
    "I understand that. A year ago I would have pushed her away like trash. However, my mind has been opened to the idea of us possibly not being all that different. I plead for your understanding. I understand that I may not receive this." Reiji looked up at his brothers. He stood behind me and put his hand on my shoulders. " In that case, I would take what I have the rights to as the second eldest. Which is 1/4 of our wealth. I would take this, and take (Y/N). We would live our lives out with our child. Or, we could be accepted by our family." Reiji looked slowly around the room, as if each word had a different meaning to every brother. The room sounded as if even the air was forced to be quiet. I never truly believed he loved me. But in this moment, he was willing to lose everything, just to keep me with him. I realized that in this moment I was smiling. How? How could I be smiling at a time like this? All of the brothers looked directly at me, including Reiji. I had embarrassed myself, in front of Ayato, Subaru, Laito, Kanato, and Shu. Above all else I had embarrassed myself in front of Reiji.
     "I...I'm sorry...I'm just glad that Reiji accepted me." I muttered trying to cover up the real cause for my grin. Reiji hugged me from behind and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him grin. Soon after they all were smiling, that was the first time I had seen them all smile.

Please follow!!