Part 18

One Day Later

   Your POV

    I walk out of the glass door into the lush garden. Reiji had told me to go there, and that he'd come find me later when he wasn't busy.  Ever since we got engaged I felt as if everyone treats me much nicer. I mean....it makes sense, I'm like their sister now... but I feel like I'm the only one creeped out by the fact that they've all flirted with me on multiple occasions. When my aunt told me I'd be living at the Sakamaki  estate I was thrilled, it wouldn't be that large of a change in lifestyle... but I didn't exactly get to socialize outside of soirées. So the idea of seeing. Multiple people who weren't servants of my aunt  on a daily bases oddly excited me.
     Of course at that time I thought they were all innocent and well mannered like my aunt had described one of the brothers. It's clear to me now that she was speaking of Reiji. I remember how pleased she was by our engagement...she said she had even planned it from the start. I couldn't bring myself to tell her that I wasn't pregnant....
     I clenched the small baggie in my pocket...I couldn't bring myself to do it yet. I didn't want to know...I was scared that I would get the same answer as before. Terrified even. I wanted to wait for someone to be there for me. I wanted to wait for him, so he could hear me from just outside the door.
     A large hand touched my shoulder. I turned to see Reiji smiling. He brought his hand up and wiped a tear from my eye that I didn't even realize was there.
      "You're so over dramatic, shall we go take this test already?" Reiji smirked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the building, down the hall, and to the nearest bathroom. He threw open the door pushed me in and closed it right. "Take it already." He spoke sharply but I could hear faint worry in the back of his throat.
       I open the bag and slowly pull it out, before taking it. I shake it off and set it next to the sink as I wash my hands. I pave back and forth across the room until five minutes has passed. I look at the test to see a red plus sign and I fall to my knees balling.
     "(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" Reiji slams open the door so me crying. "(Y/N) are you alright?!" He runs toward me and sees the test on the sink and smiles before picking me up and holding me tightly.
      "I'm gonna be a mom..." I smile through my tears and hold him back.
      "You're going to be an amazing one." He holds me tightly to his chest and we stand there for what felt like hours. "(Y/N)...from this moment on. No matter what you're crying about, I promise I'll hug you. As long as you let me." Reiji whispers those words into my ear like a song.

Please follow for more updates and stuffff.....