Vampire doctor

Your POV

Reiji pushes me from behind through the front door. I hadn't realized he had been holding a wheel chair in the house for this long. The contractions had stopped for a moment, yet he was rushing me as if I was near death. When we finally arrived at the front desk I faintly heard Reiji out of the fog my hearing and vision had become. He said                       
       "Doctor Britons delivery room please." Reiji looked at the woman sternly.
       "Yes sir just room 113B he's expecting you."  The woman had a flirtatious smirk on her face, Reiji brushed it off and pushed me quickly towards 113 B. His brothers following swiftly behind him.

  Once we had entered the room there was a girl who looked around my age sitting there smiling behind me. I realized that she was gazing at Shu. As I turned to look at him he looked away and scratched the back of his neck, blushing like a little boy.

Shu's POV

   Of course... What was I thinking. Of course she would be here what with (y/n) being her sister in law. As well as her dad been (y/n)'s normal Doctor. I walked over to her and took her hand, kissing the back. Though the marriage was arranged I did not regret it. Me and Aiko had grown up together. She was like a sister, nows she's just part of the family in a different way. I also will admit that we were dating before the arrangement. So all in all, I don't regret it.

Reijis POV

   I helped Dr.Briton lift Bonnie into the bed, and held tightly onto her hand.
   "Reiji. I can feel her... Reiji it hurts." She held so tightly onto my hand that I swear if I had let go she would have perished. So I didn't. I didn't let go. I didn't let go when her aunt came in to hug her, or when the nurse gave her cooling cream, or even when she blew her nose. I didn't let go. I let her squeeze my hand through every push. Through every breath. Until the doctor had lifted our beautiful little girl into the air.

Your POV

  My eyes filled with tears of pain, and of happiness. I saw the same tears in the eyes of Reiji. I held my baby girl up to my chest and let her drink from her mother. I was a mother. To a beautiful winter girl. With that in mind I decided to name her Miyuki. Miyuki Yuna Sakamaki. "My beautiful Miyuki" I smiled and looked up at Reiji who smiled and touched her cheek.
"Our beautiful Miyuki."