I dont know.

"Well..." I looked at him. I had never seen him like that. I had known him for two weeks now. But right now he looked confused. I didn't think that was possible.
"Here...I have an idea. Let me take your blood again." He glared.
"W-why?" I muttered.
"If I enjoy it, I'll accept you. I'll admit, I have developed feelings of jealousy when my brothers flirt with you." He smirked. My heart melted in that very moment.
"O...ok" I blushed pulling my hair behind my neck. Reiji put his hands on my shoulders and slowly pushed me back onto the bench until he was lying on top of me.
"Do you love me?" His red eyes looked deep into me.
"I...do." He sunk his fangs into my neck as I uttered those last words. It felt better this time than it ever had. It felt as if he was kissing my neck the entire time. With his body pressed against mine I could feel him taking me in. He finally released his fangs from my neck. He kissed the wound he had made on my neck and continued to kiss up my neck until he made his way to my lips. Our eyes met.
"(Y/N) you belong to me now. If any of my brothers touch you. I will show them more pain than they have ever felt before."
"Re...iji...." I blush and close my eyes. He leans in and kisses me deeply. It felt as if time had stopped. The only reminder was the beat of my heart against his chest. I figured it out...I love this man.