House Party Part 2

Liam couldn't help but feel thrown out for a spin. Niall was declining an invitation to go out to the pub? Even after making it clear that he wanted to be big today?

Big Niall would never have passed up a day out, and especially a pint. But before Liam could berate the boy with questions, Louis decided to speak up.

"Oh okay, well if you change your mind feel free to join us." Louis offered, finishing up his breakfast. I could tell neither Louis nor Zayn found the decline very concerning, except for Harry who gave me a quizzical look, as if he already knew what I was thinking.

"Well I'm heading out for a few hours. It's my turn to go out for groceries. Any requests?" Zayn asked, grabbing the list from the fridge where we all scribbled things down throughout the week.

"If bagels are not already on there, can you grab some more?" Niall asked, holding up the now empty bag, as he was at the counter fixing himself the last one.

"Gotcha," Zayn replied, grabbing his car keys from a peg on the wall, and left the house.

Niall finished making his breakfast, and walked over to sit down on the table to eat. He took a big bite of his bagel, getting cream cheese on the corner of his mouth. Liam had to restrain himself from walking over with a napkin, and cleaning him up.

"Taking a shower!" Louis announced, putting away the dishes he had just washed and dried.

Liam waited until Louis was upstairs and out of hearing range, before turning his attention to Niall who was still immersed in his bagel and glass of orange juice.

Harry could feel Liam getting ready to question Niall, so he swiftly got up and left the kitchen to get the pseudo-dad and son some privacy. Liam grinned at Harry gratefully, then turned his attention back to Niall.

"So, got other plans for tonight?" Liam questioned, stirring his half-empty cup of tea. Niall looked up, confirming that he was the only person left in the room that the question could have been directed too.

"No, nothing in particular." Niall answered, shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head lightly. 

Liam scooched closer to Niall, whispering under his breath. "Are you starting to feel little again?"

Niall took a step back, mid bite from his bagel, giving Liam a confused look.

"No Liam I want to be big today," Niall answered, annoyance laced in his voice.

Liam was certainly left shocked. Only he wasn't very sure if it was by the blatant attitude he was receiving, that his daddy instincts wanted to correct, or by the fact that this behavior was just not connecting any dots yet.

This behavior was just not connecting any dots yet.

"Ni-," Liam started, but was swiftly cut off.

"Liam. Is it hard to understand? Can you just give me the night to myself?!" Niall's voice crescendoed, "Don't you have to go and get ready or something?" Niall finished off, waving an annoyed hand in the direction of the door, looking questioningly at Liam.

Liam could feel his face heat up, from the end of his chin, to the tip of his ears. His chest sighed a heavy breath, while his hand twitched as his eyes darted down to Niall's very smack deserving ass.

"Alright." Liam scoffs, passing Niall without a second glance, and pulling the door closed behind him with a hard bang.

Niall flinched when the wooden door slammed into the frame. He stood silent, for a moment, staring at the slab of wood longingly.