Oh, Niall

(Liam's POV, 2 Hours before Niall had left)

  "Liam. Is it hard to understand? Can you just give me the night to myself?!"

I've been sitting in my room ever since I, angrily, stormed out of Niall's room. I've been playing on my x-box, hoping to distract myself, but I can't help but think about what happened. 

I know I should have been more mature about the whole situation, I realize I was being a little too pushy on the whole "little thing". He did have the right to be big if he wanted to. 

But I just can't help but feel like I should be in there right now working it out! As much as I want to put him in a time-out, and lecture him on being rude, I just want to be on a good standing with him. Caretaker or not, we're still friends. More then friends! We shouldn't be fighting like this, and waiting for the other to cave in from this massive silent treatment sesh.

"dammit," I muttered when I lost my current game of Halo. I can't even think straight enough to play video games.

"Liammm!" Someone called out, knocking on my door loudly. I didn't even have time to put my controller down when the door suddenly opened and Louis came bounding in. I felt a twinge of sadness, subconsciously hoping it had been Niall coming to apologize. 

"Hey, Lou." I greeted, trying to sound as normal as possible. 

"Are you ready?!" He asked excitedly, "Zayn is waiting downstairs."

Oh right, I forgot we where going out tonight. 

"Yeah," I replied, thinking over what I was currently wearing, deciding quickly I was good to go. "Let me just grab some shoes and my wallet, Ill meet you down there."

Satisfied with my answer, Louis nodded before bounding out of my room. I ran my fingers through my hair quickly, giving myself a quick glance in my mirror, before heading out my room. 

Twenty minutes later, Zayn, Louis and I were all heading out of the house. Harry had decided to meet up with us later, going out on a stroll on his own. Truthfully, I was actually really excited getting to hang out with the group again, of course, except without Niall.

He hadn't left his room yet, or spoken a word to either of us. As much as it bothered me that Niall was so closed off tonight, I made up my mind that it was for the best to leave the boy alone.

We drove into town, pulling up to Danny's a small pub that we had all grown quite familiar with.

"Lets go guys!" Louis announced, hopping out of the passenger side, Zayn exiting the drivers side and following. 

"Right behind ya," I replied, shuffling behind the two. We walked into the dimly lit room, thankful to find only a handful of people scattered around the bar.

"Hey!" the man behind the bar called out. We headed right over, plopping down into some empty bar stools. "Haven't seen you lot in awhile, where ya been?"

"How's it going Eddy?" Zayn asked, "It has been a long time," shaking an extended hand. 

"No kidding," the pudgy bearded man laughed, "What am I getting for ya?"

"I'll take a lager," Louis answered, grabbing  a handful of peanuts from a small bowl on the bar. 

"alright, you?" he asked, directing his question towards me.

"Whatever IPA you got, " I answered, "would be great".

"IPA alright, Zayn?" Eddy asked, grabbing glasses from behind the bar that he started to pour our drinks into.