Niall gets discovered! Part two!

Niall gave a big yawn, as he stretched his arms over his head, accidently bumping into something…quite hairy? 

“Ow…” the head groaned.

Niall gasped, realizing the head belonged to Liam, and he was in the same bed as him. Liam ran a hand through his messy hair, blinking his eyes a few times.

“Hello Niall,” he yawned, “have a nice sleep?”

Niall. Who was still trying to wrap his mind over the fact that Liam was in his bed, just scooted slightly away from Liam.

“Is everything alright Ni?” Liam asked, giving him a concerned look.  Niall looked at him for about another minute or so, before bursting into laughter.

“What’s so funny?” Liam asked, wiping at his face, making sure he didn’t have something to cause the blonds amusement.

“I’m sorry lad,” Niall said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes,” Its just that I think its really funny, that you just wake up in my bed, and everything is just peachy casual.”

Liam grinned, understanding what Niall meant.

“Haha, hey you’re the one who fell asleep on me, I was just trying to be considerate and not wake you.” Liam teased,  flicking some of Niall’s messy hair.

Niall continued to laugh, until his eyes fell on his blue dummy that lay on the sheets. He picked it up, turning it over in his hands silently. Liam glanced at the object in his hand, before looking up at Niall’s face, full of concern.

“Ni,” Liam started softly,” It’s okay love. I meant what I said yesterday, I’ll going to help you, and I’ll be here to watch after you. Remember what you called me last night?  Remember? You called me daddy, and afterwards…you fell asleep, you looked so peaceful, so carefree. I want to see that more often Ni, I don’t like seeing you upset or stressed.”

Niall’s eyes widened, realizing he really had called Liam daddy… Everything that had happened wasn’t a dream after all.

“I…thought I had dreamt all of that…” Niall replied.

Liam gave him a sympathetic look, patting his back lightly.

“What happened last night, was very much real. But I don’t want you to still be upset about it, alright? Why don’t we just start off this day fresh? And to start off, I think breakfast is in order.” Liam explained, hopping out of bed, and heading out of the room, with an enthusiastic bounce in his step.

Niall followed him to the kitchen, where the brunette was already busy pulling pots and pans out of the cabinets and setting them on the stove.

“What should I help with?” Niall asked sheepishly. Liam turned around, bringing over a bowl with pancake mix in it.

“You can help me, by mixing this up. Just add this cup of milk to it slowly, and stir away.” Liam explained cheerfully, handing the boy a whisk and placing the measured cup of milk in front of him.

Niall nodded, beginning to stir the mix, while Liam turned back around to tend to the stove.

After about five minutes, Liam took the bowl of pancake mix from Niall, and began to pour small amounts in a large pan, letting the pancakes cook. While they cooked, he handed Niall a bowl full of different fruits.

“Could you rinse these off, please? I’ll cut them up afterwards so that we can have a fruit salad with our pancakes and oatmeal.” Liam asked, handing the bowl to Niall.

Niall was surprised, they never made so much food for breakfast. Usually they would stick to some cereal and perhaps some juice, but never such an elaborate spread.