Niall gets discovered!

Hello wattpad reading community. This is my first time on this website. I do have another account on Fanfiction.net, but unfortunately they don't really have a one direction section for uploading stories. This is an Age-play based story, and this will be my first ever attempt at writing a story with this kind of theme. I first came across the idea of Age-play, by stumbling on a random story where Niall and Harry were "Babies", at first it was a hard concept to wrap my mind around, but by reading farther I found it to be really cute! And wanted to try to write some of my own. I noticed most of these stories run off of prompts, and If its not too much to ask, I'd like to get your opinions and Ideas for the next chapters, since this is just a one-shot. I welcome all kinds of idea, and please let me know what you think of my first attempt. Thanks!

Alright to start off, like I said before this is a one-shot, and will be marked as a 'complete' story, but I will be adding regularly. In this one shot, I'll be focusing on Niall.

Baby Niall, eventually. (He slips into the idea of age play later in the story.)

'Daddy' Liam: He is originally Niall's roommate

Harry, Louis, and Zayn- are all roommates as well, but they do not find out about Niall's new personality change in the beginning, perhaps later on they will.

Alright, I know you're not here to read a boring Authors note, so lets begin!

I've got a little secret, Chapter 1

"Hmm....mhhmmmm....hmmm." Dr.Thomas, Niall's Dentist, was currently peering into the Irishmen's mouth, taking note of any abnormalities. It had been a year since Niall finally got rid of his braces, but recently his mouth had been hurting, so Liam convinced him to go in for a checkup.

Unfortunately the check up was taking a while, causing the teen to get fidgety and frustrated. If he heard one more 'hmm', he was going to lose it.

"Well Mr.Horan," the dentist addressed, backing away from his open mouth, "I don't see anything hugely wrong, but your bottom teeth are starting to shift back. You do make sure to wear the retainer at night, right?"

Niall nodded, rubbing his jaw slightly. "Yes sir, every night."

"Well then I guess the only reason you should be feeling any discomfort, is because they are being forcefully moved. You wouldn't happen to know if you grind your teeth at night, would you?" Dr.Thomas asked.

"Well... the lads have mentioned that I tend to 'click' my teeth when I'm sleeping. But I haven't ever noticed on my own," he answered.

"That must be it then. Grinding your teeth can be very harmful, and leads to sore teeth. In this case its very bad, because its making your teeth crooked again," The dentist explained, rummaging around in a drawer. He pulled out a clear piece of plastic, placing it in a baggy, and handing it to the boy.

"This is a mouth guard, like the ones football players use. It will keep you from grinding your teeth. Yes, it will be a little hard to get used to, but I'm sure you'll adjust after a while." The dentist explained, leading Niall out.

Niall just frowned, not wanting to have to use the bulky piece of plastic at night, especially since he didn't even grind his teeth in the first place! Truth was, Niall had built the habit of sucking on a dummy at night, while he slept. He of course had no intention in telling that to Dr. Thomas though. One, he would tell him to stop because it was messing with his teeth, and two he'd probably laugh at him for using one!

He felt bad for lying about grinding his teeth, but it was the perfect cover story! No need to look into his sleep habits anymore then they had too.

After making an appointment for his next 6 months check up, Niall signed himself out, and headed towards the waiting room. Liam, one of his roommates, was waiting for him.