Drunk Kisses

Here is some shameless self promotion for a new story I just posted. It's called Drunk Kisses and the prologue is now up.

I am also writing a Luke Hemmings fic called Summer Lovin' which has about three chapters up.

Each are Luke Hemmings fics

Drunk Love is about a girl who goes to the Bahama's for a last trip with her bridesmaids as being single. She then meets a guy (Luke) who makes her feel things she has never felt before. Shit happens and Callie (the main girl) has to decide if she wants to give up a seven year relationship for her fiance with a man she just met.

Summer Lovin is complicated and about a girl who goes to Australia to live there for the summer with her grandparents. She was there the summer before and met Luke and they spent the best week together there. She left and was going to keep in contact with him but shit happened and she couldn't. She's back now and pretending she doesn't know Luke. The girl (Holland) is protecting her heart again. Luke is determined to make Holland remember him and the special moments they shared together. Shit goes down in the end and well, you'll have to read to find out.

So please check them out. I'm really excited for both of the stories.