three

{Edited}

ever since the day we met

i couldn't get you out of my head 

---

I knew the moment LJ and I stepped into the club that I would regret it. First off, I was still nursing my broken heart. Secondly, I lied to my dad of my whereabouts. I said I was spending the night at LJ's house, and LJ told Uncle Luke that he was spending the night at my house. And finally, I was dressed as a slut. I was dressed in a red dress that showed off every curve of my body. I wasn't skinny, hell I was far from it.  I didn't have the thigh gap, I wasn't a size two nor was my face completely blemish free. I didn't have long  legs and I didn't have big boobs. I am a size nine and am proud of my body. But when wearing this extremely tight dress with black heels and bold, red lipstick, I felt very insecure. Seeing as I wasn't a toothpick compared to the other girls in the club around me, I felt very out of place.

"Stop questioning yourself," LJ said, breaking me out of my thoughts, "You look beautiful and you look fine. Don't go dieting on me now." He had a playful smile on his lips but I knew he was serious. His long time girlfriend, Katie, was the same size as me and often starved herself to try to loose weight. She once went three days without eating or drinking and ended up in the hospital. LJ is very protective over her and seeing as her and I are the same size, he's afraid I will do what she does in hopes of fitting into society's standards. 

"I'm fine. I don't have a very high self esteem and you know that."

He shrugged his shoulders but grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me through the crowd of horny and drunk teenagers to the bar. "What do you want to drink? My treat since you made me promise to get you drunk."

I scoffed, "I didn't make you do anything. But since you insist, I'll have an Adios Motherfucker."

LJ nodded his head at me and told the bar tender what we would both like. Once receiving the drinks, I drank the icy, cold blue drink and looked around at the crowd. Some of the people looked familiar, seeing as they went to my school. There were also some freshmen girls here, grinding on boys. 

After my third Adios Mothereffer, I was feeling a bit tipsy since these drinks clearly live up to their name. After a while, LJ just continued to drink water since he was the designated driver for the night. Once on my fourth drink, a senior in my grade came up to me.

"Hey Darce, do you want to dance?"

"Sure, Jeff." I said, stumbling slightly.

"It's Stephen but it's whatever. I've been wanting to get my hands on your body for so long."

I didn't really pay attention to the words he was speaking to me so I just giggled like a little middle school girl. I let Jeff - I mean Stephen- take my wrist and guide me to the dance floor. Once out there, a new upbeat song began to play and Stephen put his hands on my waist and backed me up on to him. I don't really dance like a stripper but tonight, my mind was feeling foggy and I didn't even really know what I was doing. So, I began to grind on Steven's crotch area, not knowing my consequences.

"You're a really great dancer." I heard him say into my ear, placing sloppy, wet kisses on the side of my neck. It didn't feel right having his lips on my neck, nor should I let him be giving me a hickey since I barely know him. Stephen, I think was the quarterback of our football team or maybe he was the caption on the ice hockey team. 

"Do you wanna take this somewhere else and come back to my place?"

I turned around and let my eyes droop a little and shook my head yes at Stephen. I grabbed my fifth drink off the table and downed it really quickly. Once finished, I let Stephen take me out into the parking lot. 

"Hey! Wait! Darcy, where are you going?"

I felt someone pull on my shoulder and I turned around, stumbling a bit, "I'm going back to Stephen's house. We're going to have some fun." 

I giggled at  my sentence and looked back at Stephen who was clearly getting annoyed with LJ. 

"Come on, Darcy, you know you don't want to do this."

I scoffed, "You don't know what I want." 

LJ laughed, "I knew I shouldn't have taken you here. You have a broken heart and you're plastered. You don't know what you're doing. In the morning, when you have a killer hangover, you're going to regret this."

I pouted, "But I like Stephen."

Stephen laughed, "Come on Luke, let the girl go. She knows what she wants."

That made LJ mad, "No, she doesn't. She does't know what she wants because she's drunk. Now let her come back home with me."

I pouted, "Actually I do. LJ just go home. I'm going home with Stephen."

LJ went to reach out for my arm but before he could, someone else grabbed onto it. The cool touch of that persons hand sent shivers down my spine and I instantly knew who was touching me. 

"Actually, I think I will take her home. Back off Stephen before I beat the living shit out of you."

Derek's smooth voice filtered through the air and just once glance at him made my knees go weak. All I wanted to do was run my fingers through his hair and slam my lips onto his. I don't care how mad and hurt I am but I really want to kiss him. 

"I think we all know what Darcy wants. Right Darcy?" Stephen said, looking over at me.

But did I really know what I wanted? Did I want to stay and here some bullshit story from Derek, go home with LJ or go home and have a good time with Stephen? I mean, I did loose my virginity to him before.

"I want to go home with Stephen."

Stephen gladly took my arm and before I got into Stephen's car, I looked back. The hurt look on Derek's face almost made me jump out of the car and run back to him. Almost. But he hurt me in every way possible so I wanted to hurt him back. LJ on the other hand ended up punching someones car and running his hand through his blonde hair.

I'm Darcy Styles and I don't listen to anyone but myself, no matter how bad the consequences will be in the morning. 

___________________

Song of Chapter: Too Late by 5SOS