Chapter 2- What Happened?

"Where's Guzma?" you asked as Kukui took a moment before opening his mouth. It was like he was trying to word it correctly and that it just wasn't piecing together.

"It's more of.. Where isn't Guzma now a days" he said as you arched an eyebrow. Taking a long sip of your drink.

"What in the world does that mean?" you asked. You felt more concerned than you should be. He opened his mouth but quickly shut it again as he raced through this thoughts.

"I mean, he formed a g-" before he could finish his phone rang as he quickly answered the phone holding a finger up and apologized. You nodded at him as he began to talk to what sounded like a woman on the phone.

"mhm. Alright. Mhm . Yes I'll see you soon. Love you" you were taken back by his words as he shyly smiled pointing to the door.

"Im sorry that was my wife.. I have to rush, it was nice to speak with you again I'll be sure to be over soon"

"Hold up! " yiu yelled as he froze holding the door handle." Next time you come over bring your wife I know nothing about her and I want to meet her" you said smiling as he flashed his teeth before rushing out the door with rockruff jogging behind him.

"What am I going to do with you" you mumbled. For a few minutes you couldn't stop thinking about what Kukui said about Guzma.

'It's more of... Where isn't Guzma now a days'

You couldn't think any longer about it before shaking your head as dragonite looked outside longingly. You smiled at him as you stood up petting his back.

"You want to fly around for a bit? Stretch out the wings?" you cooed as he simply cried in response rushing out the door jumping onto the dusty road.

You followed him out but not before locking your door.

Saftey first.

You climbed onto dragonites back as you then held onto his shoulders. He soon took flight as he flew happily as you leaned onto him. You could see curious looks from below before one caught your eye especially.

Kahuna Hala.

He waved to you as you quickly stopped dragonite on his heel as we landed before him. You slipped off of dragonites back as you rushed to Hala and gave him a tight hug. A low chuckled erupted from his large belly as few by few villagers came to observe dragonite. He happily cried as the ongoing lookers 'oohd and 'aahd.

You smiled at their fascination in your faithful companion as you then turned to Hala who smiled widely.

"(Y/N) it's wonderful to see you " he started as you nodded grinning.

"It sure is Hala, my first day back and I've already ran into you and Kukui"

All that leaves is Guzma you thought as he nodded looking past me to do dragonite. He nodded approvingly as you smiled taking a small bow causing him to erupt into a hearty laugh.

"You haven't changed a bit " he chuckled as you nervously smiled.

"I tried to stay true to who I was while in Kanto. I knew one day I'd make it back. One of these days I'll find Guzma too" Hala suddenly became a little off put by the thought of Guzma but you decided not to question it.

(Y/N) change the damn subject before things get awkward.

"So uhm.. Poke beans! Do you have any? Heh... Heh"

It didn't take you long to make a mad dash out of there. Leaving Hala to think about your sudden outburst on Poke Beans.

"No one wants to talk about Guzma, Kukui even kept himself pretty vague" you mumbled as dragonite continued to fly towards the now upcoming city of Hau'oli City. You smiled as you could already smell the sea breeze as you finally put your goal in mind.

You'll stop by Guzma's house and see him yourself.

=====
Thanks for reading this chapter!